Hot Shot 4 Finger Xtacy Back Tension Release
The Hot Shot X-tacy, ergonomically correct, three and four finger handles feature critical surface area on the inside. This eliminates pinch points, for comfortable shooting. Because of its sleek and streamlined design, the X-tacy can be held deep in the hand or further out on your fingers. The X-tacey's Patent Pending Bow Tie Moon features three click speeds designed to fit the energy level and style of any shooter. The exclusice Titanium-Diamond Nitride coating and hardening process offers stronger parts with 60-percent less friction tha 440 Stainless Steel and ensures the hook and seer won't exhibit any bitterness under even the most extreme working temperatures.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Hothands Small Handwarmers
- Generates heat for 10+ hours.
- Works in any pocket glove, hat or accessory.
- 6-1/4" X 4-1/2" X 1/2".
Nap Carbon Glide Cable Slide
- A high performance teflon/carbon blend cable slide designed for ultimate strength and smoothness.
- Works on most bows with a 3/8" cable bar.
Low Pro 5" White Marco Vanes
- When using Fletch-tite cement, it is recommended that you clean the shaft first, then apply cement to the vane for best adhesion.
- Marco vanes are stocked in hi and low profile and both feature a narrow base.
- 100 pack.
Norway 2" White Fusion Vanes
- A radical blend of shape and material technology,which yields maximum aerodynamic steering capability and unprecedented broadhead flight.
- Sports a short, high profile design based upon the increasingly popular foot print of today's short vanedesigns.
- With a profile similar to a traditional shield cut, the modified silhouette increases the surface area of the most critical point to the vane's anatomy.
- The clear base and colored blade of the vane are fused together during the manufacturing process to produce a unique, flexible, forgiving, easy to fletch vane that has all the positive characteristics to which modern archers look for.