A/c/c Hyperspeed Unibushing 60
Fletching and nock weight are very critical for these lightweight A/C/C shafts. It is for this reason Easton designed the uni system. This innovative system allows the use of either Easton's light weight, high strength 1206 A/C/E nock or a standard plastic nock (with the uni system). The Uni Bushing allows for convenient and very precise nock alignment. The Uni Bushing can be installed with Easton #9040 hot melt adhesive. Dozen packs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
A/c/e G Nock Small Groove Flo Orange
The A/C/E insert nock is desinged to be used with A/C/C Uni Bushing or fit directly into the A/C/E shaft. The "G" series rock has a longer nock body to allow fingers to clear Uni Bushings on a large diameter shaft. Packed in dozens. Available in the following colors: White, Red, Black, Fluorescent Green and Fluorescent Orange. The small nock is for 16–18 strand strings and is .088" in diameter. The large nock is for 18–20 strand strings and is .098" in diameter.
20' Stick Climber
- Powdercoat finish.
- Lightweight construction.
- Dual top step for added security.
- "V" foot ground stabilizer.
- (5) 4 ft sections.
- Anti-slip step.
- 7 ft cam buckles with straps.
- Secure standoffs.
- Construction: Steel
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Packing length: 50"
- Weight rating: 300 lbs
Nap 2" Twister Vanes White
- Patented microgrooves rotate arrows twice as fast as conventional ones.
- Made of tough N.A.P. ST material for maximum durability.
Mini Phantom Duck Sound Stick
- Interchangeable sound sticks to be used with the Mini Phantom.
- Sound sticks are the size of a stick of gum with an 8-bit chip.
- Holds 5 of the most effective sounds.
- Highball, combo, welcome, feeding & comeback.
Body Guard 360 Travel Pack
Travel pack of all 4 Body Guard 360 products:
- Scent Suppression Spray
- Scent Free Body Wash
- Concentrated Clothing Detergent
- Wind and Thermal Check
Rusty Duck Muzzleloader Black Off Parts Cleaner
- Black-Off Cleaning Solvent is a powerful formulation that removes black powder residue and potassium nitrate fouling.
- Use on bores, breech plugs, nipples and all metal parts.
- Black-Off color code red for muzzleloaders.