Imperial Whitetail Edge 6.5#
Perennial that provides up to 44% protein year around for up to 5 years. Contains Whitetail Institute's proprietary forages. Extremely drought and cold tolerant. Coated with Whitetail Institute's Rainbond. 6.5 lbs plants 1/4 acre.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
V-bar 35x17 W/bolt
- Provides the attachment for side rods, 35" angle models, with 17" down angle options.
- Black anodized v-bar with stainless steel bolt.
- 5/16" stainless steel connector bolt included.
- 4.2 oz.
Retriever Bowfishing Reel Right Hand
- AMS Original Retriever Reel.
- Same smooth retrieving action and inner components as the Retriever Pro.
- Anodized aluminum construction.
- 25 Yards - 200# Hi Vis Orange Dacron Line.
- 2 AMS safety slide kits.
- Trigger guard.
- Operation/Instruction manual.
- Mounting hardware.
- Available in right hand only.
Code Red Doe Urine
- High quality, freshly blended deer attractants.
- Made with all natural ingredients.
- Doesn't contain any flavorings or food by-products.
- More scent for a lower cost.
- 2 oz.
Tek Hybrid Adjustable 1 Pin .019 Black Sight
- The ultimate adjustable hunting sight.
- Fully machined aluminum construction.
- Fully micro adjustable-super precise to the yard adjustment.
- Stay Tight design-Delrin tracks assure sight stays tight, quiet and rattle free, even over time; adjustable tension.
- 3rd axis leveling.
- Tool less adjustment (other than dovetail gang adjustment).
- Enclosed rheostat light for adjustable pin brightness; no residual game-spooking light, no distraction.
- Ergonomic, oversized 4 point knob for a sure, easy grip.
- Stainless steel bolts - no more rusting.
- Rear-facing sight tape - no need to rotate bow.
- Fine point, stainless steel indicator needle; same profile as sight body.
- Interchangeable heads-use a single pin for elk/antelope/mule deer, multi-pin for whitetails/turkey.
- Direct mount design.
Backspin Release 3 Finger Black/red
- Patent-pending rotating pivot bearing Design.
- Enclosed, self-centering Index finger for secure and consistent hand positioning
- Minimal finger separation for feel, control Optimally Engineered pivot point
- Ergonomic, handle design
- Interchangeable, multi-position thumb pegs included
- Patent-pending inertia weighted, stain less steel finger extensions
- Stainless Steel, Draw-Optimizing Bracket
- New, auto-locking hook design
G-unibushing 1614 Ultra Lite
- The Ultra-Lite Uni Bushing can be installed with Easton's hot melt
- adhesive in the same manner that points and inserts are installed.
- Can use only "G" Series nocks .
- 12 pack.