Infant Overalls Mossy Oak Breakup 12 Months
The infant bib overalls are made up of 50/50 poly-cotton brushed twill fabric, with two side pockets and one chest pocket.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Dacron Bowstring 14st Black 60"
- Built from pre–waxed Dupont B–50 Dacron.
- Each strand has a 50 lb. strength and is served with an abrasive–resistance mono–filament serving.
- Sizes up to 44" are for compound bows that require teardrop (regular loops).
- Sizes 45" and up are for recurve/longbows (large loops).
Haydel Compensator Speck Call
- Eliminates all the guess work with hand position.
- Baffle is designed so you can blow straight through the call holding it with only 2 fingers for the perfect yodel.
Ax3000 Sight Black W/9" Ext Dampener
- Finest clicks-the best accuracy (.00156 in. per click) with more travel per revolution (.0625in. per revolution).
- Auto adjust-patent pending, Automatic Gib Tension System, no screws to adjust.
- Available with a Mathews Harmonic Damper.
- Heavy duty stainless steel ACME thread.
- Quick change-removable 2nd & 3rd Axis adjustment.
- Quick Scope change with repeatable accuracy-patent pending
- Rapid travel-make quick elevation adjustments with smooth hydraulic feel.
- All models come with a 9" extension.
Mossy Oak Camo Flask
- High grade stainless steel.
- Rugged 300 Denier polyester fabric wrap.
- Sreen printed logos.
- Screw down cap with hinged retainer.
- Packaged in peggable sleeve.
- Capacity: 6 fl. oz.