K&h Bt Prey Blaster Distress
- Blasting chamber design.
- Mylar and metal reed design.
- Extra loud and easy to blow.
- Makes perfect distress cries of prey animals.
K&h Box Call Chalk
- High resin content.
- Not an oil based chalk.
- Works well on all types of box calls.
K&h Bloodwood Cutter Box
- Features a mahogany box with blood wood lid.
- This finely tuned box call hits the mark on look, style, sound, and reliability.
K&h Blasting Chamber System W/dvd
| | Returns/Exchanges:
- Must be returned unopened.
- If the item is defective, it can be returned within 30 days with the original packaging.
- Defective items may be exchanged for the same title.
K&h Bad Medicine Diaphragm
- Includes 3 of Knight & Hale's most trusted mouth calls: Ol' Reliable, Ghost Hen, and Sweet V Magic.
- Provides not only the best sounds to a gobbler's ear, but also includes a light minty flavor that will stay with your call all season.
K&h Bad Company Magic Moon Cutter Diaphragm
- Back by popular demand, this call was in their line for years.
- It will be produced as its original style with custom blended yellow .003 latex and have Harold Knight exclusive moon cut design.
K&h Bad Company Diaphragms
- These calls are all precision built from custom blended materials that meet the demands of our Pro Staff.
- Includes Magic Mooncutter, Black Mamba and Cranky Hen calls.
K&h Bad Company Cranky Hen Diaphragm
- Designed with a modified batwing cut using a custom blended gray .004 top reed and (2) .025 Proph bottom reeds.
- The reeds are set back in the frame to allow the caller the ability to call with the lightest of air and achieve the boldest of sound and maximum control.
K&h Bad Company Black Mamba Diaphragm
- A very unique cut call designed to give the hunter a very user friendly call.
- A call that will bark out raspy deep turkey sounds.
- We call it the viper combo cut.
- Made with a custom blended black latex .004 top reed and (2) .025 green latex bottom reeds.
K&h #111 Ole Reliable-double
Ole Reliable, the Knight & Hale double reed model, is the most popular call for hunters who like more volume than Model 110, yet is still easy to use.