Leather Tab Small Left Hand
This leather tab from Wyandotte is of single thickness. Western style available with holes for the 1st and 3rd fingers.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Imperial Whitetail Extreme 23#
- The first perennial food plot blend that withstands a pH range of 5.4-7.5.
- Requires only a minimum of 16" of rainfall.
- Heat resistant and cold tolerant and can last for 3-5 years with a single planting.
- Provides a high quality, protein rich (up to 36%) food source.
- 23 lbs plants 1 acre.
4 Rw Gateway Feathers Flo Yellow
- Gateway feathers are hand selected 100% top quality feathers.
- These parabolic water resistant feathers are first quality dyed feathers.
- Right or left wing.
- 100 pack.
Zebra Drenalin String Camo 91 5/8"
- Exceptionally stable with virtually no creep.
- Pre-stretched to minimize stretch on the bow.
- Manufactured from incredibly strong materials.
- The ultimate high-performance bow string and cable.
- Tan and Black twist.
- 22 strand.
Allen 5/16 125gr Bullet Point
- Allen precision field points and bullet points are made to ammo standards for thread size, weight, and dimensions.
- Precision machined steel point.
- Durable finish.
- Consistent weight.
- Designed for easy removal from today's foam targets.
- Designed for easton, axis, and other narrow tube shafts.
- 12 per pack.
Cyclops Revo 900 Rechargeable Hand Held Light
- 935 lumens.
- 2 hi-power Luxeon LEDs.
- Vented housing to reduce heat buildup.
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip with trigger pulse switch.
- Dual recharge AC/DC adapter or 12V DC car adapter (both included).
- Detachable red lens included.
- Always on lock switch.
- Burn time: approximately 68 minutes.
- Powered by 6V 2.5Ah SLA battery.
Black Pearl 4 Finger Release Large
- Proprietary trainer lock technology.
- Mirco adjustable sears.
- Clicker hook, allows you to go from a click or regular style with out changing your setting.
- cross training technology.
- Adjustable pulling post.
- Rope or d-loop.
Hornady Lead Balls .350 Dia Rifle
- Completely uniform in size, weight, and roundness.
- Cold swaging from pure lead eliminates air pockets and voids common to cast balls.
- Smoother, rounder surface assures better rotation and consistency.
- Strict production procedures give unsurpassed uniformity.