Leather Tab Medium Right Hand
This leather tab from Wyandotte is of single thickness. Western style available with holes for the 1st and 3rd fingers.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Crossbow Quik Fletch Quik Spin 1 White & 2 Yellow Vanes
- Designed specifically for today's fastest crossbow, making it faster and easier than ever to replace damaged vanes on crossbow bolts.
- Quikspin 3" vane.
- The crossbow QuickFletch rides freely within the rail groove, providing a clean release that offers true downrange flight and accuracy out of today's fastest crossbow.
- The time-saving, hassle-free benefits of the QuickFletch vane system, now in a crossbow specific offering.
Moultrie Pro-lock 30 Gallon Feeder
- Quick-locking design easily assembles in less than 10 minutes.
- No tools necessary.
- Tapered design with 30 gallon capacity holds up to 200 lbs.
- Programmable digital timer; schedule up to 6 feedings a day.
- Customize feed dispense time between 1-20 seconds.
- Built-in feed level estimator helps manage feed, saving time and money.
- Built-in battery level monitor.
- Built-in varmint guard.
- Metal spin plate and funnel.
- Camera mounts allow quick and easy mounting of up to 3 game cameras.
- Operates on one 6 volt battery (not included).
Wildgame Wild Estrus Doe Squirt
- No mess, forest fresh doe-in-estrus draws deer close with pungent odor they can "SEE".
- Wildgame collects steaming hot doe-in-estrus urine, while at its peak of freshness.
- Then they seal it in an air tight, foil fresh Wild Estrus Doe Squirt pouch, keeping air and contaminants out, and the scent ultra fresh.
- The foil fresh pouch delivers a precise, micro fine stream, letting you apply attractant exactly where you want it.
- They supercharge their foil fresh scents with Glo-Cote, an ultra violet visual attractant that lets deer actually "see the scent" without the need to be directly downwind to locate it.
Fitzgerald Food Plot/land Management Dvd
- Small strips of food plots in heavy cover for bowhunters.
- Whether you have 3 acres or 300, this video will help you get the most out of your land to hold and manage deer.
- Cover soil sampling, most common seeds to plant where, when and why, equipment selection, planting with tractors, ATV's and by hand.
- Creating sanctuaries to hold and grow deer, affordably.
- Best food plot video ever made for real world bowhunters.