Longhorn Pro Release 3-finger Brass
The Longhorn Series features an ergonomically efficient grip that distributes and balances pressured across a shooter's fingers, to create the ultimate in precision accuracy. The Pro Advantage Series features a tapered brass handle for a more aggressive shot rotation. These innovative releases are available in three and four fingers designs, and are crafted from hand-polished stainless steel for superior comfort and durability. Both models features Scott's exclusive new micro-adjustable bracket for precision release fit. Includes interchangeable thumb pegs, newly enhanced for 2007, and a draw optimizing hook with auto-locking hand.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Bright Eyes "all Way Shine"
- 360º reflection can be seen from any angle.
- 1 tack per tree creates a 2-way trail "in and out".
- Large tack head makes placement and removal easy, even while wearing gloves.
- Durable plastic head won't rust.
Quiktune 3000 Micro Rest Left Hand
- Revolutionary micro-adjust design features "position indicator markings" for quick and easy installation and adjustments.
- Super long lasting, patented Quiet Tuff silencers, factory installed.
- Exclusive patented triple bearing design for zero play and ultimate shooting accuracy.
Dacron Bowstring 16st Black 62"
- Built from pre–waxed Dupont B–50 Dacron.
- Each strand has a 50 lb. strength and is served with an abrasive–resistance mono–filament serving.
- Sizes up to 44" are for compound bows that require teardrop (regular loops).
- Sizes 45" and up are for recurve/longbows (large loops).
Quiver Extension Soft Loc Quiver
- Use when shooting shorter bows.
- This bracket will mount your quiver 2.5" higher to avoid having your nocks contact the ground while resting the bow on the lower cam.
Blazer Wrap 4" Purple Flame Hd
- 4 color process wraps are printed in high definition.
- Dress up your hunting or target arrows for increased visibility.
Crush Series Peak Non-climbing Treestand
- Large platform with an incorporated footrest, which allows you to take the pressure off your legs on those long hunts.
- Swing seat is the same comfort proven seat used on the Viper.
- Construction: Steel
- Platform size: 18" x 12"
- Usable platform: 18" x 22"
- Seat size: 16" x 9"
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Weight rating: 300 lbs
- Fits trees: 8" to 20"