Lumenok Crescent Nock 2219
This Lumenok bolt end fits Easton Aluminum 2219 shafts.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Primos #108 True Double
- Staggered reeds do not touch enabling them to vibrate independently.
- Produces sweet hen yelps, or make longer, coarser notes to produce the gobbler's cluck and yelp.
Dacron Bowstring 12st White 35"
- Built from pre–waxed Dupont B–50 Dacron.
- Each strand has a 50 lb. strength and is served with an abrasive–resistance mono–filament serving.
- Sizes up to 44" are for compound bows that require teardrop (regular loops).
- Sizes 45" and up are for recurve/longbows (large loops).
Mad Max Blind Mossy Oak Infinity
- Compact, lightweight design is ideal for the run and gun style hunter.
- Built-in shooting sticks.
- Sets up in seconds.
Rhino Block Xl Target 18x18x13
- 3-D sculpted deer vitals.
- 40 target zones.
- Solid self-healing foam with easy arrow pull.
- 2 broadheads sides.
- 4 field point sides.
- Rope handle.
- Mounting holes for raised shooting.
- 18" x 18" x 13".
Web Armguard Hot Pink
- Fashioned after traditional style armguards
- Cut–out web design is durable yet very flexible
- Soft finish rubber completely protects the forearm and will not absorb scent
- Maximum ventilation keeps you cool and comfortable
- Includes cut to size elastic for easy on / off and complete adjustability
- Approximately 6" long: 6" wide at front and 8" wide at rear
Rage Extreme 2 Blade 125gr Broadhead
- 2.3 cut for devastating wound channels and massive hemorrhaging.
- Leading blade honed to surgical sharpness.
- Tough, razor-sharp .035" stainless steel blades.
- Sweeping blade angle maintains kinetic energy longer and penetrates deeper.
- Shock Collar for optimum blade retention and deployment.
- Not recommended for draw weights under 55 pounds.
Lumenok Carbon Bolts 22" W/red Crescent Nock
- Lumenok carbon bolt w/crescent (moon) end
- Use crescent end style in crossbows made by Barnett, Horton, Bowtech, Parker, Maximus, Carbon Express.
- Use flat end style in crossbow made by Ten Point and Excalibur.
- Red nocks.