Lumenok Easton Carbon Bolt Flat Nock
This Lumenok bolt end fits Easton carbon .297" inside diameter shafts.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
1/16" Aperture W/#2 Lens
- The #1 lens (yellow dot on aperture) is a weak clarifier lens which can be used with any scope.
- The #2 lens (green dot on aperture) is a standard clarifier.
- This lens will usually work best with a 3, 4 or 6 power scope lens or larger.
- The #3 lens (red dot on aperture) is mainly used to clear up a high powered lens.
- All super peep apertures will work with the super ball peep housing.
- Clarifier included.
Dacron Bowstring 16st Black 41"
BOW STRING WEIGHT CHART
- Built from pre-waxed Dupont B-50 Dacron.
- Each strand is served with an abrasive-resistance mono-filament serving.
- Sizes up to 44" are for compound bows that require teardrop (regular loops).
- Sizes 45" and up are for recurve/longbows (large loops).
- 12 strands for bows to 45 lbs
- 14 strands for bows 45 to 55 lbs
- 16 strands for bows 55 to 70 lbs
- 18 strands for bows over 70 lbs
A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 90gr
- The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations.
- Includes Easton hot melt.
- Fits 71 shafts.
- 90 grains.
- Dozen packs.
Neet Bc708 19x42 Pink/black Case
- Ideal for Genesis bows.
- 1/2" foam padding with brushed Trico lining.
- 1-1/2" web handle.
- 10" x 6-1/2" zippered accessory pocket.
Shrewd Single Adjustable V-bar Black
- Fully adjustable v-bar with 1-quick disconnect and 1-barrel.
- Strong enough to support any weight of stabilizer.
- Solid locking mechanism to avoid any unneccessary changes of the stabilizer positions.
Thunder Bolt Beretta Optima Hp 12ga .670
- These Rhino choke tubes are made from 17-4 stainless steel.
- Compatible with lead heavy shot, nickle or copper.
- Ported as a wad stripper to maximize shot pattern with short shot streams.
- This delivers more pellets to the target area than other choke tubes producing a very tight pattern.