Lumenok F Plug Kit
Required plug kit for the "F" nocks.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Hunt Size Brass Nok Set 6pk #3002
- Soft plastic lining is permanently bonded to brass collar.
- When closed onto string, it provides a positive, slip-proof nocking point.
- Install with nocking pliers.
- Now available in 3 sizes for different strand bowstrings.
- For 10 to 12 strand string use target size: Blue.
- For 14 and 16 strand strings use hunting size: Black.
- For 18 plus strand string use cam size: Red.
Headgator 6 N 1 Black Osfa
Blocks out cold and wind and easily converts from aneckwarmer to a hood, balaclava, earwarmer, sweatband,or hat.
Razortip 1-3/4" Broadhead 100gr
- 75 grain features .030 thick blades with a 1-1/8" cutting diameter.
- 85, 100 & 125 grain features .035" thick blades with 1-3/8" cutting diameter.
- 100 & 125 grain extra blades feature .035" thick blades with 1-3/4" cutting diameter.
- Whitetail Special features .035" thick blades and a massive 2" cutting diameter.
- All packaged in 3 packs with 1 free practice head.
Lumenok F Red Nock
- The Lumenok is made using a Bohning Signture nock.
- The Lumenok Signature is designed for use in arrows with .244" and .245" inside diameter.
- Is not intended for use in shafts with an ID larger than .245".
- (Requires Shaft plug kit part #LFPK).
- Fits: Victory- VAP.
- Fits: Easton- Injection, Carbon One.
- Fits: Harvest Time- HT1.
Nufletch Ape Tail Straight Blk Fletch W/orange Lighted Nock
- Designed for standard diameter carbon arrows such as the Maxima, Beman and Gold tip Hunter series shafts.
- Precision machined fletch bodies made from 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum and precision milled fletch slots allow for perfect fletch alignment every time.
- Allows archers the ability to fletch and re-fletch arrows accurately and consistently within seconds on the field or in the range.
- Improves arrow flight, arrow consistency and maximum penetration with easy take down for travel.
- Adapts to the 250, 300, 350, 400, 500, and 600 series shafts(.280 - .305).
- 6 pack.
2014 Petersons Bowhunter Calendar
- The modern Bowhunting Authority has unveiled its 2014 calendar for all to enjoy.
- Each month, including a bonus month, features one of North America?s most majestic and beloved species, along with a one-of-a-kindcommentary from Petersen?s bowhunting field editor, Patrick Meitin.
- Using the brilliant images of photographer Vic Schendel, this year?s calendar is sure to make the perfect gift for the diehard hunter in your life.
Pse Ultra Rest Right Hand Mossy Oak Infinity Camo
- Total arrow containment, the arrow will never fall off.
- Drop away rest with total fletching clearance.
- Lock Down technology guarantees no bounce back and total fletching clearance.
- Shoots with launcher in 90 degree position.
- Drops only when bow is fired.
- Noise reducing, laser cut felt and rubber dampeners.
- Tested at over 400 fps with total fletching clearance.
- Lower valley launcher for perfect berger hole alignment with no launcher - bow shelf contact.
- Custom mounting block machined in the shape of the Bowtech logo.
- Seamless fit to Bowtech risers.
- No extra parts needed for perfect center shot alignment.
- Non slip mounting block system.
- No set screw required.
- Made in the USA with a limited lifetime warranty.
Epoch Max Definition Full Size 11x44 Roof Prism Binoculars
- MaxDef ED objective lenses.
- Medical grade SK prism glass.
- Lightweight magnesium frame.
- Precision variable speed focus system.
- IntelliMax corrective phase coating.
- Multi-step long eye relief.
- Interchangeable eyecups including glare reducing flared eyecups.
- LumiMax light gathering technology.
- ContraMax anti-reflective coating.
- Nitrogen filled and fog proof.
- Fully waterproof.
- VaporMax water repellent lens system
- Includes neoprene strap, pack strap, lens covers, bino gloves, tripod adapter and field case.
- Objective diameter: 44 mm.
- Eye relief: 20 mm, 15 mm.
- Exit pupil: 5.5 mm, 4 mm.
- Field of view: 357, 315' @ 1000 yards.
- Weight: 28 oz, 29 oz.
- Close Focus: 3'.