Lumenok Gt Laser Ii & Iii Cresent Nock
For Gold Tip Laser II & III crossbow bolts.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Flitemate Points For 2413 70gr
- This point can be used as a tuning aid or to meet minimum 3-D weight rules by simply adding or subtracting set screws at the rear of the point.
- The following weight chart indicates the proper combination of screws needed to obtain the desired weight for each point.
- The weight screws are sold separately in packages of 60, which consists of 5 different sized screws, making it possible to increase the weight of each point 45 grains in 5 grain increments.
- If the desired weight is not known, insert the screws tightly and glue the point into the shaft.
- If the weight needs to be changed, remove the point and add or subtract the required screws to obtain the desired weight.
- After you have determined the proper weight for your arrows, add a small amount of glue to the rear of the point to prevent the screws from coming loose, as this could cause damage to the arrow.
Primos Cuttin Striker
- The mushroom tipped head specializes in breaking into the sharp notes required to sound like a hen cutting.
- A very forgiving striker, which helps you make fewer mistakes.
- Crafted from custom laminated colored wood.
Exodus 100gr Fixed Blade Broadhead Barbed Swept
- Fixed blade broadhead that truly gives you field point accuracy while still maintaining remarkable penetration and a large cutting diameter.
- Blade Over Shaft technology has allowed QAD to design a super short head for precise field point accuracy.
- BOS technology.
- Deadly sharp blades.
- Unrivaled run out.
- Unmatched concentricity.
- Tempered 400 series stainless steel cut on contact head.
- .035 thick blades for extra strength.
- 1-1/4" cutting diameter.