Lumenok Gt Laser Iv Flat Nock
For Gold Tip Laser IV crossbow bolts.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Laser Ii Bolts 20" Raw Bolts
- Straightness: +/- .005"
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 2 grains
- Finish: Black
- Quantity: Dozen
- Comes with nocks and inserts.
Carter Attraction 4 Finger Release
The all new Attraction from Carter Enterprises has once again raised the bar in mechanical release aids. In the past, mechanical release designs limited the shooter to deciding on one shooting style or the other. However, the Attraction gives the shooter the option for shooting either a pull tension activated release or a thumb trigger activated release all in one comfortable unit. By simply adjusting one Allen head screw you can change the release from being pull tension activation to the thumb trigger activation release.
The Attraction is a perfectly harmonized combination of the top selling Evolution Series and the most popular Target series of release aids from historical Carter Enterprises. The Attraction has a very unique trigger and safety mechanism that allows the archer to execute the exact same shot regardless of the preferred activation method. In the past most pull tension releases require the archer to depress the trigger to activate the safety while drawing the bow which is opposite to what is done to shoot a typical thumb activation release. With the new Attraction design the archer can draw the bow without depressing the trigger/safety and then press the trigger/safety1 and hold it in while pulling through a perfect shot. One release, one shot feeling but with two different executions shot options.
Besides the unique trigger design the Attraction also has slick new options including removable pin set up for trigger tension customization, removable ITS magnet system, safety re-cocking lever for ease on let down and features an open jaw hook for quick and easy loading to a D-loop. Whether you prefer to pull, squeeze or BOTH, the Attraction is the release for you!
Maxim 38 Peep Sight 1/4"
- A self-aligning peep made specifically for shorter bows.
- The 38 degree angled aperture allows long draw archers and those shooting bows as short as 30" axel-to-axel a quality 1-piece self aligning peep.
- Like the original MAXIM 45 it features a protective hood and is made of a special hybrid/ high impact polymer.
- The special hood design keeps rain and sunlight out of aperture area.
- The alignment post is separated from the aperture by 10 degree assuring that you will never see the post or tubing at full draw.
- This is not recommended for bows with long axel to axel length or archers with short draw lengths.
Cyclops Sirus 500 Lumen Hand Held Rechargeable Light
- 3 CREE hi-power LEDs.
- 6 LEDs for immediate area use.
- 12V DC direct car plug included.
- AC/DC adapter included.
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip.
- Detachable red lens included.
- Powered by a 6V 2.5Ah SLA rechargeable battery (included).
Cva Straight Line Capper
- Easy to use with revolvers, side locks or in-line rifles.
- All brasses, rectangular tube design eliminates problems with tipped and jammed caps.
- Swivel ring for easy attachment with a lanyard.
- Holds 15 #11 caps.