Magnus Bullhead 125gr Extra Blade
Replacement blades for Magnus Bullhead.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Fade Hot Yellow Orange Carbon Wrap
- Works on carbon, wood, and aluminum shafts.
- Adheres with most fletching glues.
- Matched weight.
- Aids in placement and vane adhesion.
- Fits up to 2100 size shafts.
- 12 per pack.
Bj Nocks 5/16" Yellow
- This nock has the snap–on feature which allows hunters to have an arrow ready at all times.
- Also, the snap-on feature is a must for the release shooter to prevent "arrow dropping."
Rear Mount Single Sts Realtree Hardwoods Green
- The STS rear mount affixes to the rear (or inside) stabilizer hole in the riser of your bow.
- The Extreme Dampening System stopper on the end of the STS should be barely touching your string once installed correctly.
- When you shoot your bow, the string will contact the E.D.S. stopper, thus stopping the normal forward travel of the string.
- Instead of traveling past the string's resting point, the string is stopped at the resting point.
- This allows you to be more accurate without the worry of string slap or fouled shots due to excessive movement.
- Included is serving material and a BigJax rod dampener.
Flitemate Points For 2312 70gr
- This point can be used as a tuning aid or to meet minimum 3-D weight rules by simply adding or subtracting set screws at the rear of the point.
- The following weight chart indicates the proper combination of screws needed to obtain the desired weight for each point.
- The weight screws are sold separately in packages of 60, which consists of 5 different sized screws, making it possible to increase the weight of each point 45 grains in 5 grain increments.
- If the desired weight is not known, insert the screws tightly and glue the point into the shaft.
- If the weight needs to be changed, remove the point and add or subtract the required screws to obtain the desired weight.
- After you have determined the proper weight for your arrows, add a small amount of glue to the rear of the point to prevent the screws from coming loose, as this could cause damage to the arrow.