Magnus Stinger & Buzz Cut Bleeder Blades
Fits both the Stinger and Stinger Buzz cut and all grains.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Ez Arm Guard
The Team Realtree EZ Arm Guard, worn by our pro staff, makes bow hunting easier and more comfortable.
Hi Pro 4" Orange Marco Vanes
- When using Fletch-tite cement, it is recommended that you clean the shaft first, then apply cement to the vane for best adhesion.
- Marco vanes are stocked in hi and low profile and both feature a narrow base.
- 100 pack.
Stinger Buzz Cut 85gr
- The Magnus Stinger Buzz Cut is built with the same quality materials as the originals.
- 420 stainless with a .040" thick serrated main blade.
- This serrated cut-on-contact stainless steel blade results in superior penetration, massive amounts of tissure damage and excellent blood trails.
- 85 grain: 2" x 7/8"
- 100 grain: 2-1/8" x 1-1/16"
- 125 grain: 2-3/16" x 1-1/8"
Gateway G1 Glue 1oz
- Incredibly strong, weather resistant bond.
- Use with feathers or plastic vanes on carbon, aluminum and wood shafts; nocks and inserts.
- No drip formula.
Thunderball Nocks Green
- The Thunderball installs in minutes and eliminates accuracy robbing string torque to shoot consistently tighter groups.
- Thunderball allows infinite vane indexing by single rotating the arrow while its nocked.
- Thunderball magnetic nock system fits Easton Super Uni Nock and most other popular carbon sizes.
- 70412 6–ORANGE NOCKS 1–BALL
- 70413 6–GREEN NOCKS 1–BALL
- 70414 6–BLACK NOCKS 1–BALL
- 70415 GREEN 12–PACK
- 70416 ORANGE 12–PACK
Nockturnal Standard Pink Nock
- The NockTurnal has a string activated linear switch that is protected deep within the nock and will not turn on or off inadvertently.
- It has a speed saving ultra-light design.
- Most other lighted nocks weigh 25% – 50% more.
- Clear plastic for maximum light transmission — can be seen for hundreds of yards.