Tecomate Pounders Display
- Boost your plot species proven to attract deer.
- Inexpensive alternative with great results.
- Convenient pack size.
- Ideal comparison to oats - mix with oats and plant together.
- Can be added to existing food plots for increased effectiveness.
Includes 4 exceptional species:
- (3) Alfalfa
- (3) Brassica
- (3) Chicory
- (3) Clover
- Seed Content: Alfalfa, clover, brassica and chicory
- Planting Time: Zones 1 & 2: spring or fall. Zones 3 & 4: fall
- Seeding Rate: Varies 1/8-1/4 acres
- Planting Depth: 1/8 to 1/4"
Tecomate 11# Deer Pea Plus
- The largest growing pea/bean plot available.
- Survives cooler, early season planting for premium spring protein.
- Excellent choice for legume plots in the NE an Midwest.
- Produces beans 75 days after planting date.
- Contains a special variety of "Long Juvenile Soybean" that out-produces other bean varieties and matures with succulent beans late in the fall.
- Seed Content: Ebony Peas, Long Juvenile Soybeans, hybrid White Grain Milo.
- Planting Time: Zones: 1, 2, 3 & 4: Early Spring.
- Seeding Rate: 22 lbs./ Acre.
- Planting Depth: 1/2 inch.
- Fertilizer: Use high Phosphorous Fertilizer.
- Apply 200-300 lbs/acre.
Antler Attakk 10# Mineral
- High impact mineral supplement.
- Chelated trace minerals for easy digestion and absorption.
- Milk calcium supports metabolic functions.
- Highly palatable apply flavor.
- Use to promote animal health, including fetus development.
- Resealable bag to keep fresh.