Mathews Parallel Limb Se 4/5 Limb Kick Stand Red
Stand clamps to the lower limb to prop your bow in an upright position also bow can be leaned forward if using a longer stabilizer. Great for ground blinds and target shooting. Keeps cams, cables and strings out of the dirt.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Grim Reaper Practice Head 100gr
Do not hunt with this head.
- Non-opening, perfectly matched practice heads.
- Same aerodynamics and flight trajectory as broadheads.
Open Red Dot Sight Black
- 5 MOA reticle for quick acquisition.
- 2 choices of reticle color for contrast against any target / background.
- Adjustable rheostat for brightness control.
- Lightweight / compact design.
- Unlimited eye relief.
- Water and shock resistant.
- Click windage and elevation adjustment.
- Wide field of view.
- 24x34 mm window for ultra-fast target acquisition.
- Anti-reflection coating on target side.
- Parallax free from 30 yards.
- Integrated Weaver-style mounting system.
- Battery included (3V-CR2032).
- Lifetime limited warranty.
Expedition Weight Sock Charcoal Xlarge
- 10% deocell, 34% merino wool, 34% acrylic, 12% nylon, 10% lycra.
- Stop Odor and Scent Elimination technology.
- Extra flat seams.
- Shock Blocker in heel and toe area.
- Length: Mid-calf - 10".
Grizzly Stik Sitka W/blazer Vanes
The Sitka is the latest addition to the GrizzlyStik arrow shaft line and is designed to fill the demand of bowhunters who shoot lighter draw weight bows but still want a moderately heavy arrow.
With a static spine deflection of approximately 60 pounds, they shoot like darts out of 40# to 55# bows.
Finished Sitka arrows weigh in at approximately 400 to 600+ grains with 125-155+ grain broadheads. Vanes - Our factory finished arrows with vanes come hand fletched with a 2" Blazer white cock vane, and two chartreuse hen vanes with a chartreuse and white cresting wrap, 72 grain brass point inserts and tunable white nocks.