Mid Weight Wool Pant S3 Black/ Grey 2xlarge
Wool has been around forever and the benefits of wool are well known.It's natural and renewableIt provides temperature control when its hot or coldIt wicks and and stays dryHigh odor resistanceNothing compares with the comfort, resilience, wear-ability and versatility. We have taken wool to a higher level by pushing textile innovation, garment design and careful selection of quality raw materials. The first step in selecting the finest wool available. Our super fine Merino Wool is then made into very small micron diameter fibers to create the softest and most comfortable next to skin feel. Our final product does not have the "itchiness" that is commonly associated with ordinary wool fibers. Merino Wool is naturally odor resistant which means the bacteria that cause odor have a hard time adhering in the wool fibers. This factor combined with our S3® antimicrobial technology helps keep the garment fresh even after prolonged use. One of the most defining aspects of our Merino Wool, a renewable and sustainable fabric, is creating the most advanced high performance designs that are built to hunt. Our specific designs are made to integrate and compliment our other System Layers to provide the most comfortable and proper fit. It's down to the details of the zipper locations, zipper garages and other features that set us apart.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Hothands Small Handwarmers
- Generates heat for 10+ hours.
- Works in any pocket glove, hat or accessory.
- 6-1/4" X 4-1/2" X 1/2".
Nap Carbon Glide Cable Slide
- A high performance teflon/carbon blend cable slide designed for ultimate strength and smoothness.
- Works on most bows with a 3/8" cable bar.
Low Pro 5" White Marco Vanes
- When using Fletch-tite cement, it is recommended that you clean the shaft first, then apply cement to the vane for best adhesion.
- Marco vanes are stocked in hi and low profile and both feature a narrow base.
- 100 pack.
Norway 2" White Fusion Vanes
- A radical blend of shape and material technology,which yields maximum aerodynamic steering capability and unprecedented broadhead flight.
- Sports a short, high profile design based upon the increasingly popular foot print of today's short vanedesigns.
- With a profile similar to a traditional shield cut, the modified silhouette increases the surface area of the most critical point to the vane's anatomy.
- The clear base and colored blade of the vane are fused together during the manufacturing process to produce a unique, flexible, forgiving, easy to fletch vane that has all the positive characteristics to which modern archers look for.