Muzzy Extra Blades For 115/130/ 145gr
4 blds - fits 8456, 8044.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Primos #628 Box Call Chalk
- A must accessory for hen and jake yelpers, for the cedar side of the strikers, hen and gobbler boxes and the spring hen.
- Fills the pores of the wood and adds friction.
- 4 pieces of chalk and plastic carrying case.
1c P Fletch Max 20 Sunset Gold Vanes
The Max has a perfect width base for great adhesion and proper shaft fit. It's designed with a thinner (.018") section to keep it light and flexible. The first vertical section of the vane is thicker for added vane stiffness and durability. Ribs channel the air vortex, making the vane control the arrow more efficiently. New "Elastimax" material surpasses all other vanes with its toughness, durability and adhesion. 2 inch low-profile. Package of 100.
Platinum Plus 1416 Raw Shafts W/o Inserts
- Size: 1416
- Insert: RPS Insert, not included
- Unibushing: G Unibushing, installed
- Nock: G Nock, not included
- Point: One-piece bullet or NIBB Point, not included
- Straightness: ±.002"
- Color: Platinum Gray
- Material: 7075-T9 / 96,000 Aerospace Alloy
Wildlife Golden Buck
- Extra premium buck urine with tarsal smell and territorial musk.
- Territorial intrusion scent stimulates aggression.
- Effective early fall all the way through the rut.
Ez Crest Mathews Jewel Gold 4" Wrap
- Problems with vane adhesion.
- Low profile vanes are great vanes, but getting them to stick is not the easiest.
- Eze-Crest's vane helpers are designed to help.
- 4" in length these wraps are what you have been looking for.
- Sold in carbon size.
- 12 per pack.
Barnett 22" Carbon Arrows Travel Case
- 430 grain overall weight.
- 100 grain field point.
- Designed for speed accuracy and to maintain down range energy.
- Packaged serves as a protective case, hinged cage design protects broadheads fletching.
- Easy to transport in the field.
- Built in treestand hook.