Nap Thunderhead Razor Blades
Replacement blades for the Deep Six Thunderhead Razor #60987 and the Thunderhead Razor #60779.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Flitemate Points For 2312 50gr
- This point can be used as a tuning aid or to meet minimum 3-D weight rules by simply adding or subtracting set screws at the rear of the point.
- The following weight chart indicates the proper combination of screws needed to obtain the desired weight for each point.
- The weight screws are sold separately in packages of 60, which consists of 5 different sized screws, making it possible to increase the weight of each point 45 grains in 5 grain increments.
- If the desired weight is not known, insert the screws tightly and glue the point into the shaft.
- If the weight needs to be changed, remove the point and add or subtract the required screws to obtain the desired weight.
- After you have determined the proper weight for your arrows, add a small amount of glue to the rear of the point to prevent the screws from coming loose, as this could cause damage to the arrow.
Vanetec V Maxx 2.5" Black Vanes
- V-MAX vanes are a standard profile vane specifically designed for increasing the surface area resulting in immediate control.
- V-MAX vanes provide unmatched durability.
- Durable enough to withstand the demand of pass-thru shots attainable with today's high speed bows and crossbows.
K&h Witchy Woman Push/pull Call
- Walnut box call produces lifelike hen sounds that even a novice can reproduce time and time again.
- With minimum hand movement, this call is excellent for locating turkeys, and bringing them that extra few feet.
Steel Rapid Rail
- Patented ladder design offers fast setup.
- Can be used on irregular shaped trees.
- Stackable sections for compact transport.
- Construction: Steel
- Weight: 19 lbs.
- Climbing elevation: 12' - 16'.
- Rated weight: 300 lbs.