Parabolic Target Point 9/32 60gr
These 8/32 RPS Parabolic Target Points are designed for the Axis, ACC and Redline shafts. Package of 12.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
X-7 1814 Unibushing
- Designed for the X–7 Eclipse shaft.
- These precision bushings used with the G nock provide perfect nock alignment.
8125 Bowstring Material Green
- It has proven to have very high abrasion resistance and low creep and stretch.
- This material has the same strength as DynaFlight '97, but the smaller diameter strand means it is faster.
- Shooters can use a higher number of strands, offering more flexibility and, of course, greater speed.
- 4 oz spool.
Dacron Bowstring 16st Black 44"
- Built from pre–waxed Dupont B–50 Dacron.
- Each strand has a 50 lb. strength and is served with an abrasive–resistance mono–filament serving.
- Sizes up to 44" are for compound bows that require teardrop (regular loops).
- Sizes 45" and up are for recurve/longbows (large loops).
Maxima Blue Streak 150 Raw Shafts
- Size: 150
- Insert: 50196 (Carbon Express #0) for 150 & 250, included loose
- Insert: W3101D (Carbon Express #1) for 350, included loose
- Nock: LAUNCHPAD Precision Nock, installed
- Nock Collar: Maxima Blue Streak BullDog Collar, installed
- Point: (150/250/350) W2039 (60-100gr), not included
- Point: 965019D Field point, 19/64, 100gr
- Straightness: ±.0025"
- Material: BuffTuff Plus
- Spine: 0.508"
- GPI: 6.5
- Color: Black
Ams Chaos Breakaway Point 22/64" Only
- Super-tough superior holding point for alligator and other huge fish.
- Light-weight design.
- Formed barbs.
- Excellent arrow flight and great penetration.
- Includes the Cyclone spiraled tip.
Flip Open Scope Cover 14 Eye
- Instant action scope covers.
- Lid opens at the touch of your thumb.
- Ergonomically designed red button directs your thumb pressure correctly without ever looking.
- Water tight friction mount anchors the covers securely to the scope while an airtight semi o-ring seals out dust and moisture to protect optics.
- Spring activated lids perform flawlessly under all weather and extreme temperatures ranging from +120°F to -40°F.
- Weigh less than an ounce and are manufactured in sizes to fit all brands and models of scopes.
- Serves both right or left handed shooters.