Parabolic Point Weight 85gr
Steel construction features a threaded back end that acceptsscrew-in weights for adjusting the overall point weight foroptimal performance. Engineered with a parabolic shape tipto allow for easy arrow removal from even the hardest oftargets.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Easton Insert 1716
- These replaceable point inserts feature 8/32 standard threads and are made of precision machined aluminum.
- Each feature the Easton logo with corresponding shaft size laser printed for better identification purposes.
Dacron Bowstring 14st Black 46"
- Built from pre–waxed Dupont B–50 Dacron.
- Each strand has a 50 lb. strength and is served with an abrasive–resistance mono–filament serving.
- Sizes up to 44" are for compound bows that require teardrop (regular loops).
- Sizes 45" and up are for recurve/longbows (large loops).
Acudraw Cocking Mechanism
- Reduces draw weight to 5 lbs. when operated manually.
- Belt holster for ACUdraw crank included.
- Draws the bow accurately every time.
- Cranks manually or powers-up with almost any cordless screwdriver or drill (4.2 volts or more).
Allen Nu Gluv Caliper Release
- Full wrap design is comfortable to wear
- Suede leather lining
- Adjust to fit hand from medium to extra large
- Head rotates 360
Fmj Deep 6 330 Injexion Raw Shaft W/inserts & Nocks
- GPI: 11.0
- Insert: Steel G hit, included loose
- Nock: Deep 6 Nock, installed
- Point: Sold separately
- Straightness: ±.002"
- Color: Black carbon diamond pattern
- Material: Carbon core with 7075 alloy metal jacket