Pdp 50gr Weight
These weights stack inside the point to fine-tune any point.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
A/c/e G Nock Small Groove White
The A/C/E insert nock is desinged to be used with A/C/C Uni Bushing or fit directly into the A/C/E shaft. The "G" series rock has a longer nock body to allow fingers to clear Uni Bushings on a large diameter shaft. Packed in dozens. Available in the following colors: White, Red, Black, Fluorescent Green and Fluorescent Orange. The small nock is for 16–18 strand strings and is .088" in diameter. The large nock is for 18–20 strand strings and is .098" in diameter.
15 Mountaineer 2.0 Recurve 62" 40# Right Hand
- Riser laminated w/Oak, Walnut, Hard Maple & Paduk construction.
- Limbs are made of multi-laminate wood featuring reinforced limb tips.
- Sight, plunger and stabilizer bushings are installed.
- Fast Flight and Dacron string are included.
- Standard and tool-less limb bolts are included.
- Slim-grip design.
- Three piece take-down design.
- Length: 62" AMO.
- Draw weight: 40# - 55#
- Brace Height: 7-1/2" - 8-1/4"
Mossy Oak Non-insulated Bib Breakup Infinity Xlarge
- Durable and comfortable 6 oz, 100% cotton brushed twill.
- Adjustable bib straps with comfort elastic inserts and button tabs.
- Reinforced stress points for added durability.
- 2 cargo leg pockets with button flap closures, 2 square patch back hip pockets, and a 5 compartment bib pocket.
Power Loc 4 Arrow Quiver Black
- The new power loc arrow gripper has been designed as a two stage gripper that will grip even the smallest arrow shaft.
- Hood features a full urethane foam liner to protect both mechanical and standard broadhead.
- The 4 arrow quiver sports the best of the legendary soft loc with addition of some great new designs.
- The power loc has an innovative roll and lock latch to prevent accidental dis–mounting.
Primos Jellyhead Maximum 20g .570 Remington
- The Jelly Head Maximum utilizes an extended taper and fluted ports to tighten patterns up to 20% and reduce recoil.
- Primos utilizes proprietary Black-T coating.
- The same protective barrier utilized by the military's Special Forces to prevent rust and corrosion on weapons in the harshest environments.