Camo Release Loop *sold In 250 Foot Spools Only*
A superior grade 1 rope used on Fletcher, Ssott amd Stanislawski releases.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
A/c/e 1206 Points #2 31gr
To achieve optimum arrow clearance and flight, Easton has developed a precision parabolic point to be as aerodynamic and drag free as possible. The parabolic shaped points are weight controlled to be within one-half grain.
P-fletch Yellow 2 7/8" Ep26
One-third lighter than other vanes, its textured surface allows the vanes to steer the arrow more efficiently, making Elite Plastifletch a higher velocity vane. Available in 100 packs.
X-cutter Gt Series Nock Clear Blue
Gold Tip nocks feature a unique notched design that locks positively to your bowstring and stays locked during stalks or waits on stand. Its extra-long insert section engages more of the arrow shaft to ensure proper alignment. Package of 12.
Zinc Bar #7
- For use with Easton Carbon and Aluminum Carbon Arrows.
- Use the BAR if required by broadhead design.
- Fixed broadheads that utilize the face of the insert to support or hold the blades in place require BAR's.
- Mechanical broadheads that use the insert or a thin metal washer as a stop for the blades after opening require BAR`s.
- Each Easton Broadhead Adapter Ring weighs 5 grains each.
- 12 Adapter Rings per package.
Extreme Silhoutte Peep Pink 3/16"
- Extreme recommends the use of the 3/16" peep for the Recon and Raptor sights.
- Recommends the 1/4" peep with the Challenger, Tundra and Diablo Series sights.
Ics Pork Chop 340 Raw Shafts W/inserts & Nocks
- Size: 340
- Insert: 797579 - ST RPS inserts, included loose
- Nock: H Nock; installed
- Point: RPS point (300/340/400/500-9/32); not included
- Straightness: +/-.005"
- Material: Carbon
- GPI 9.6
- Color: Black