Pine Ridge Silicone Peep Tubing 3' Black
Colored premium silicone tubing to insure a perfect alignment for each draw you make.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
- Designed for recurves and longbows.
- Large tip to help retain string in groove.
- Small tip allows more room for stringing or unstringing.
S&s 1/8 Verifier Peep #5 Purple
| | Verifiers are to be used with scope lenses with pins.
The greater the number the stronger the power.
- The Verifier peep has a lens in it similar to the ones in your reading glasses that will allow you to see your sight pins better on your hunting sight.
- Don't let changes in your vision compromise your ability to make the shot.
- The verifier lens sharpens the picture so pins and quarry are easy to see.
- The 1/8" verifier is for use in the 749-37, 749-37H, 749-45, 749-45H, 750-1 peeps.
- It will also fit in the 749-42LH and 753-1 peep with aid of a screw in reducer (753-3).
- We recommend use of a dual hex wrench for inserting verifiers into your peep.
- The Verifier is 1/8" or 1/4" aperture which fits the 1/8" Super Ball peep and the 1/8" or 1/4" Super Peep Hunter.
Moultrie Feed Supplement Alfalfa
- Composed of custom-coated pellets designed for use in automatic feeders.
- Instead of just feeding your deer corn, provide them with a high protein supplement packed with a nutrient rich formulation of vitamins and minerals.
- 6 lbs.
Wasp Hammer Broadhead 75gr
- Featuring the SST smart tip, the HAMMER is tough enough to punch through the steel of 10 sections of a 55 gallon drum.
- Offers superior arrow flight in one of the strongest and best penetrating broadheads ever developed.
- 3 pack.
Smart Touch Glove W/trinity Black Out M/l
- 94% polyester, 6% spandex french terry fabric with trinity technology.
- Long 3" cuff.
- Form fitting style glove.
- Honeycomb pattern silicon gripping treatment.
- Touch screen compatible thumb and forefinger.
Swell Wick Kit (discontinued - non-returnable)
- Swells up to 300% of its original size to create a bloated, scent pod that pulls bucks in from great distances, all day long.
- No more wasted scent dripping on the forest floor.
- Hang 'em knee to should high, over scrapes or 5-10 yards apart from one another to create the ultimate 'scent network'.
(discontinued - non-returnable)