Plastic Jar W/moonshiners S/s Shirt Medium
100% cotton preshrunk to minimize shrinkage.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Right Helical Multi-fletcher
- Fletches right helical feathers to 11 degrees Helix per inch of feather by adjusting front and rear bars so that front and rear of clamps are on opposite sides of arrow shafts.
- Comes with straight nock receiver.
Split Kisser For 16&18 Strand Strings
- These kissers give you a good feel for your string position even through a facemask or other cover–up.
- Comfortable rounded edge.
- Perforated design avoids extra weight on the string.
- Slotted for easy application.
- Secures with blackened brass positioning ring.
Primos Triple Seven Striker
- Reacts on slate or glass with unmatched precision.
- An all around striker that produces awesome cuts, purrs and kee-kee runs.
- Crafted from a single piece of laminated hardwood.
Zinc Bar #8
- For use with Easton ACC size 3-71, Flatline all spine sizes, and PowerFlight all spine sizes, All Beman ICS sizes in the ICS Hunter Elite, ICS Hunter, ICS Camo Hunter, ICS Bowhunter, and ICS Hunter Junior.
- Use the BAR if required by broadhead design.
- Fixed broadheads that utilize the face of the insert to support or hold the blades in place require BARS.
- Mechanical broadheads that use the insert or a thin metal washer as a stop for the blades after opening require BARS.
- Each Easton Broadhead Adapter Ring weighs 5 grains each.
- 12 Adapter Rings per package.
Ams Big Game Mega Float 5x9
- For use with the Big Game Retriever Pro.
- This 2 piece system screws into the stabilizer bushing on your bow.
- When your game comes to the end of the line, it will tug the float from the bow allowing you to track it.
Primos Jellyhead Maximum 12g .660 Remington Versa Max
- The Jelly Head Maximum utilizes an extended taper and fluted ports to tighten patterns up to 20% and reduce recoil.
- Primos utilizes proprietary Black-T coating.
- The same protective barrier utilized by the military's Special Forces to prevent rust and corrosion on weapons in the harshest environments.