Port Orford Cedar Arrows 55/60
These are premium grade arrows made from the finest materials available today: 11/32" cedar shafts, several coats of clear finish, 5" feathers and Bohning Classic nock. Available in 32" length without points. Dozen packs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
E Ring Tool Large (a-130)
- Designed to install standard inch and metric radial retaining rings on a shaft.
- Used with rotor clip dispensers, applicators enable operators to install rings quickly and correctly.
- Allows for installation without turning the tool (ring snaps when properly seated in grove).
- Heat treated for strength.
- For rotor clip C, E, BE, RE, PO/POL, EL, DE, DC, ME and JE retaining rings.
- Fits the larger size used by Bear.
Tsx Pro 5 Pin .019 Sight Black W/light
- Unique stainless steel tube pin design for increased durability and brightness.
- TRU-TOUCH soft-feel technical coating.
- Large circular field of view.
- Aperture has 2" inner diameter.
- Adjustable 2nd and 3rd axis level with 2 vertical bars.
- Level is illuminated by luminescent tape.
- CNC-machined lightweight design.
- Reversible bracket for greater vertical adjustability.
- Markings for windage/ elevation/ pin adjustment.
- Includes adjustable rheostat light to reduce unwanted pin glare.
- Adjustable for left and right handed shooters.
Ktech Tech 7 Stabilizer Black
- Mathews Harmonic Stabilizer and Harmonic Damper technology.
- 100% CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Includes 1 Harmonic Stabilizer and 2 Harmonic Dampers.
- Tech 7 stabilizer: 8.6 oz. w/ 1 Harmonic Stabilizer & 2 Harmonic Dampers-overall length: 7.50".
- Each Port is machined with 3 grooves to provide different configurations of the Harmonic Stabilizer and Dampers which can be positioned to allow different weight and balance option.
Hs Undertaker 20g Beretta/benel Turkey Choke
20 gauge Beretta, Benelli
- Designed for lead and copper plated shot in 12 and 20-gauge shotguns.
- Features blued finish, 3-inch long tube.
- Knurled end for easy hand installation.
- Fits all 2-3/4", 3" and 3-1/2" guns.