Port Orford Cedar Arrows 45/50
These are premium grade arrows made from the finest materials available today: 11/32" cedar shafts, several coats of clear finish, 5" feathers and Bohning Classic nock. Available in 32" length without points. Dozen packs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Tune A Nock F/s White
- Short ear design provides cleaner release from bowstring, improving accuracy.
- Low–friction string groove and lighter weight increases arrow speeds 4–1/2 seconds on average.
- Short body produces superior strength and nock shaft alignment.
- Flared opening allows easy guidance of arrow onto bowstring.
- Works best with Ultra Nok and String Loops and is compatible with brass nocks and virtually any bow set–up.
Trueflight Pink 5" Rw Feathers
- Nothing equals feathers for stability, forgiveness and accuracy.
- They feature round back (parabolic), dyed, first-quality feathers only, no seconds.
- Right or left wing.
- 100 pack.
Super Unibushing Aluminum 2115
- This precision bushing is designed with a light press fit to assure perfect alignment of the Super Nock to the shaft.
- To be used with the Super Uni Nock.
Innerloc Falcon 85gr W/bat Technology
- Features the Center Blade Locking System and the BAT Technology for perfect tuning.
- .027 blade thickness with 1" cutting diameter.
- 85 grain.
- Package of 3.
Marksman Climbing Stand
- Powdercoat finish.
- Knob adjusts platform and seat for level hunting.
- Padded, removable arm rests.
- Nylon netted seat: 21" wide adjustable depth to 16".
- Padded, removable climbing seat bar.
- Accessory bag folds flat.
- Backpack straps.
- Construction: Alumi-Tech aluminum
- Inside climber: 21" x 28"
- Foot platform: 20" wide x 27" deep
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs