Primos 44 Caliper Velcro Release
Fletcher Releases and Team Primos join up to bring you the new .44 Caliper Release. The .44 is a departure from other caliper releases in that it features our new "Interlocking Jaw System". The hardened trigger and roller design allows for a silky smooth feel that is micro adjustable between heavy trigger pull to hair trigger. The .44 comes in two wrist strap styles. The deluxe buckle strap and the deluxe velcro strap. Anodized green.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Youth Tube Quiver Black 1105
- A lightweight tube type quiver.
- 17-1/4" long, 3" opening.
- Single ring and belt clip.
- Use right or left handed.
S&s 45 Degree Pro Series Peep Black
- A sculpted, hooded peep that is 25% lighter than the original Hooded Super Peep housing.
- This results in increased arrow speed.
- The Peep accepts all Specialty Archery 1/8" apertures, clarifiers and verifiers.
- For bows longer than 40".
Element Trio Release Large
Introducing the all new STAN Elementrelease aid; a pull through release aid thatwill take your game to the next level themoment you set your hands on it. The Elementemploys STAN's proprietary ErgoFitTechnology and MPT2 knob system; theresult is a handle that melts like butter inyour hand!
Limb Driver Pro Rest Lost Camo Left Hand
- The 70% arrow shaft cycle support provides full fletching clearance.
- Free floating launcher blade at full draw, allows initial arrow shock to be absorbed resulting in truer arrow flight and more accuracy.
- Simply attach the cord to upper limb, not cables.
- Limbdriver Pro Split Limb or Solid Limb Bow.
- General fit for all other bows.
- Can easily be used as stationary rest.
Primos Silver Xp Storage Bag
- 900D polyester.
- Rugged, durable and practical.
- Silver impregnated fabric helps kill bacteria and control odors.
- Air tight, waterproof zipper.
- Extra large bag sits upright with flat plastic bottom.
- Interlocking handle, shoulder strap and side webbing loop.
Flextone Bone Collector Bull Collector System
- Designed to make all elk sounds.
- Mylar reed system allows you to bugle like big bad herd bulls or sound like smaller satellite bulls by simply adding or decreasing both air flow and pressure on the reed.
- The expandable tube also aids in creating the perfect tone by extending or shortening the tube.
- Pop off the mouthpiece to mew like a cow, chirp like a calf, or do aggressive cries of a hot cow in heat.