Primos Hoodie Black 3xlarge
This Primos Hoodie comes in black andfeatures the Primos Logo in the center ofthe chest. Black.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Cobra Double Joint Black
- Use as a disconnect to remove stabilizer for storage.
- Loosen stabilizer 1-1/2" turns, then slide brass connector and stabilizer from base and store.
- Use as a jackknife knuckle to secure stabilizer against riser.
- Loosen stabilizer 1-1/2" turns, then swivel stabilizer 90 degrees.
- Re-tighten to secure.
Black Fast Flite + Bowstring Material
- Stronger than steel, fast flite offers the greatest arrow speed 5 to 12 feet per second and durability with reports of 30,000 shots.
- Fast Flite Plus has a breaking strength of 95 lbs. with a diameter of .015.
- There is 8,175 feet per pound.
- Bonded and waxed.
Lite Nuff 4 Arrow Quiver Black
- The Lite 'N' Uff 4 arrow quiver is designed to hold arrows of any diameter with our unique multi-lock arrow holding system.
- This quiver is ideal for mechanical and regular broadhead arrows.
Mojo Voodoo Dove
- Redesigned with a larger, more realistic body in the correct landing position.
- Magnetically connected wings (no more thumb screws).
- Operates up to 16 hours on 4 AA batteries (not included).
- Comes complete, ready to hunt with steel support pole.
Bio Shield Body Wash & Shampoo 12oz
- Powered by NeuroRX.
- NeuroRX was developed by pharmacists with prescription strength results.
- Works by attacking a neurotransmitter only found in insects.
- Neurotransmitters control the heart rate and metabolism.
- Fleas, ticks, mosquitos and bed bugs produce a neurotransmitter called octopamine.
- NeuroRX blocks the octopamine, causing a complete shut down of the central nervous system...killing insects nearly instantaneously.
- Octopamine is only found in insects.
- Humans and other mammals, birds and fish do not produce octopamine.
- NeuroRX is safe to use around children and pets but is deadly to insects when use as directed.
- Repel and kills ticks, mosquitos, chiggers, blackflies, fleas and bed bugs.