Primos Truth 19 Spring Turkey Dvd
There's nothing quite like the excitement of spring turkey hunting and every year Team Primos® looks forward to the challenge of the spring season. This year was no exception as we filmed some of our most memorable hunts ever. We covered a lot of ground again this year, North, South, East, and West. We hunted in 11 states and Keith Burgess, Kevin Meacham and rookie camera boy John Polles took an extended trip covering over 4400 miles and 5 states in 20 days! Needless to say, the action was fast and furious! So, come along and join Team Primos® as we bring to you our passion of spring turkey hunting on THE TRUTH® 19.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Seal-tite String Wax 1oz Tube
Seal–Tite holds bow string strands together and acts as a lubricant as the strands move against each other during the shooting of the bow.
Game Changer 5 Pin Xtr Camo W/light
- Change fiber color without changing pins.
- Ultra-fine click adjustment for windage and elevation.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Tool-less design.
- Adjustable 2nd and 3rd axis level with 2 vertical bars.
- Markings for windage, elevation and pin adjustments.
- Aperture has 2.0" inner diameter.
- Glow-in-the-dark shooter's ring.
- Adjustable for left and right handed users.
- Adjustable micro push-button light included.
Flextone Supernatural Single Reed Mallard
- Single reed produces loud long range calls.
- Larger port hole for easier manipulation of close range calls.
- Laser engraved brushed aluminum band.
- Soft touch body for realistic tones.
- Barrel and bell in Realtree AP Black camo for total concealment.
Thermal Baselayer Midweight Top Realtree Xtra Camo Large
- Antimocrobial treatment fights odor causing bacteria while Carbon Alloy absorbs a wide range of odors.
- Wicking treatment for superior moisture management.
- Tagless design for comfort when worn against your skin.
- Mock turtleneck for added warmth.
- Cool weather system.
- REALTREE XTRA.
Gator Skin Thermal Zippered Shirt Xlarge
- GatorSkins thermals are the warmest and best solution for cold weather motorcycle riding.
- In fact, they are a fantastic warm body answer for any outdoor activity in cold weather.
- Knitted from an extremely thin and lightweight material, that moves with the wearer.
- A breathable, rugged fabric that is water repellent and warms 3 times better than wool.