Primos Truth 9 Callin All Coyotes Dvd
PRIMOS TRUTH 9 CALLIN ALL COYOTES DVD
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Hs Lil Deuce 2 Slate Over Glass
- The second in their series of compact and lightweight calls.
- Produces high pitched yelping and cutting that will drive gobblers wild.
- Includes a tuned carbon striker, glass rougher pad, & complete instructions.
Bj Nocks 8.5 Flo Green
- This nock has the snap–on feature which allows hunters to have an arrow ready at all times.
- Also, the snap-on feature is a must for the release shooter to prevent "arrow dropping."
D-75 Small Loop Brown 16 Strand 54 1/2"
- Manufactured with an exclusive procedure that reduces serving separations and overall stretch.
- These strings have special small end loops and mono centers.
- Designed to fit Hoyt, PSE, Bear/Jennings, Browning, Darton, Golden Eagle, High Country and Martin.
8190 Bowstring Material Tan
- Lowest creep in 100% Dyneema.
- Strong H.M.P.E. - Made from DSMs SK 90 Dyneema.
- GORE Fiber added for even higher durability.
- Smaller diameter strand for Highest Speed.
- 24 strands = 180 of 8125.
Hot Shot Nano Buckle Wrist Strap Black Release
The NANO is a full 30-percent smallerthan The Hot Shot flagship index fingerrelease the Infinity. By trimming thefat the Nano is a compact user friendlyrelease. Using Hot Shot Lever-Link triggerthe Nano affords less trigger creepfor a crisp shot and precise trigger pullupon every shot. Nano trigger tentionand travel is easily adjustable. Improvednylon tither system and synch-plate systemeliminates release head slippage andhelps adjust the release distance to exactspecification and position. Black leatherstap.
Hickory Creek In-line Draw-lok Left Hand W/whisker Biscuit
- The in-line Draw-loc attaches to any compound bow, turning it into an
- In-Line Crossbow.
- It contains a foot stirrup, mounting plate, arrow rest plate, detachable draw tube, pistol grip, trigger
- release with safety and Anti-Dryfire Lever.
- Very adjustable and easy to attach in just a few minute.
- Allows for drawing a compound bow using your foot and hands.
- Have your bow "Cocked, Locked and Ready to Rock".