Stock Photos - pictures may not match the actual item. Please refer to product description.
- White LED (4 C LED's) with cover removed.
- High for brightest light - 340 lumens runs 30 hours.
- Medium for bright light and longer run times - 175 lumens runs 70 hours.
- Low provides extended runtimes for when less light is needed - 33 lumens runs 295 hours.
- Red LED (1 red LED).
- Red LED high - Steady (night vision preserving mode) - 10 lumens runs 235 hours.
- Flash SOS mode for emergency signaling - 10 lumens runs 430 hours.
- High vision preserving mode extens run time for emergency preparedness.
- Incorporated D-rings on top and bottom of lantern to hang it in either inverted or upright positions. They are spring loaded to slow against the light, out of the way when not in use.
- Cover is removable to illuminate large areas. Stand upright or to use as an overhead light. Hang it with D-ring incorporated in base of lantern.
- Uses 3 D alkaline batteries (sold separately).
- Battery level indicator changes from green, to yellow, to red, then to flashing red when batteries reach the end of their usable life.
- Durable, polymer construction with rubber molded base that provides stability to slippery or uneven surfaces.
- 7.25" (18.41 cm), 1 lb 15 oz (878.83 grams) with batteries.
- Color: Coyote Brown.
|Quantity in stock
4 item(s) available
|Unit of Measure