Running out of batteries isn?t just a bummer. In the dark places of the world, it can be dangerous. Luckily, the Glacier 115 headlamp is equipped with a USB port allowing you to juice-up rechargeable AAA batteries from a Brunton USB-based power pack or solar panel. Never let a dead headlamp prevent you from going all the way.Features:
- Brunton SyncTech? enabled, power-up rechargeable AAA batteries from Brunton power packs or solar panels
- Precision dimming for the exact brightness you need
- Power saving green light setting.
- Dispersed reading light mode.
- Power management system for max burn time
- 35 hour burn time on high.
- Nichia LEDs.
- 3 rechargeable AAA batteries included.
- Can also use standard, non-rechargeable batteries
- Charges through mini-USB.
- On board battery level and charge indicator
- 50 lumens, 115 foot beam on high.
- International SOS flash.
- Power lock-out mode prevents accidental power drain