Quaker Foam Fit Raspy Checkmate
The Foam Fit Checkmate mouth call uses a patent pending cushion tape material. This creates a comfortable and air-tight, mouth palate seal. The "Checkmate" reed design consists of three reeds cut to create true sounding, medium rasp tones. A very easy mouth call to use.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
A/c 1 Pc Glue-in Bulge Point 50gr
- Allows optimum arrow clearance and flight.
- Precision parabolic point.
- Aerodynamic and drag free.
- Weight controlled to be within one-half grain.
- 50 grains.
- Dozen pack.
The MOJO Buckstopper has 5 different sounds, one of which you record yourself and is completely hands free. Transmitter button attaches to the riser of your bow or your gun. Stop that buck in your shooting lane and divert his attention away from you. Uses 4-AA batteries (Not included).
Nap Spitfire Maxx Coc 100gr Broadhead
- Spitfire's big brother, with a full 1-3/4" cutting diameter.
- A cut-on-contact point, field point accuracy, offset blades and no o-rings or rubber bands.
- .027" thick blades, 100 grain, micro-grooved ferrule plus the renown NAP quality.
Jackies 3 Reed Highball Diaphragm
- Custom stretch 3 reed call with 2 cuts for a wide range of uses.
- Produces quality yelps and cackles plus easy purrs and clucks.