Rage Chisel Practice 2 Blade 100gr
Replacement blades for Rage Chisel broadheads.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Moultrie Alkaline D Batteries
Not all batteries are made alike. Moultrie batteries are made for the outdoorsman's lifestyle and gear. Moultrie batteries go head-to-head with the elements for endurance to keep you and your gear working!
- Perfect for use with Moultrie's newest digital game camera line
- Use in any device that requires D-cell batteries
- Includes 6 D-cell batteries
- Not rechargeable
- 4 Pack
Neet Chest Protector Black Xl Right/left Hand
Neet Chest Protector is made from a comfortable nylon mesh material. Designed to hold clothing away from bowstring or release. Self-adjusting back strap with hook and loop front fastener. Interchangeable right or left hand.
Low Pro 4" Yellow Marco Vanes
- When using Fletch-tite cement, it is recommended that you clean the shaft first, then apply cement to the vane for best adhesion.
- Marco vanes are stocked in hi and low profile and both feature a narrow base.
- 100 pack.
Flitemate Points For 2112 50gr
- This point can be used as a tuning aid or to meet minimum 3-D weight rules by simply adding or subtracting set screws at the rear of the point.
- The following weight chart indicates the proper combination of screws needed to obtain the desired weight for each point.
- The weight screws are sold separately in packages of 60, which consists of 5 different sized screws, making it possible to increase the weight of each point 45 grains in 5 grain increments.
- If the desired weight is not known, insert the screws tightly and glue the point into the shaft.
- If the weight needs to be changed, remove the point and add or subtract the required screws to obtain the desired weight.
- After you have determined the proper weight for your arrows, add a small amount of glue to the rear of the point to prevent the screws from coming loose, as this could cause damage to the arrow.
Farson Blade Survival Tool
- Material: 4CR15 stainless
- Thickness: .140"
- Length: 5.5"
- Width: 3.06"
- Cutting edge length: 7.75"
- Sheath: Nylon w/PP insert
- Weight: 8 oz