Ramcat 100 Gr Extra Blades
9 pack of 100 grain replacement blades for the Ramcat.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
G5 Striker 125gr
- 1-1/8" cutting diameter.
- 100% steel tough.
- Anix blade looking system.
- Cut on contact design.
- 100% spin tested.
- Ultra sharp 0.030 thick Lutz blades.
Weight Screw Combo 20gr
- All of Gold Tip's inserts and target points, as well as nock adapters, are designed to accept the Gold Tip weight screw system.
- The weight screw system allows you to customize your point weight and FOC balance in order to fine tune your arrow's setup for maximum accuracy.
- Dozen pack.
Ramcat 100gr Broadheads
- 100 and 125 grain broadheads are not only field point accurate but they are deadly quiet in flight.
- The Ramcat is a hybrid fixed blade broadhead.
- The blades are sharpened front and rear and will roll forward to cut coming back out if there is not a pass through.
- The 100 grain has a cut diameter of 1-3/8".
- The 125 grain has a 1-1/2" cut diameter.
- Also available to fit the Deep Six shafts series.
Tight Spot 5 Arrow Quiver Black Right Hand
- Virtually unbreakable hood.
- Keeps broadheads covered.
- Expandables stay closed.
- "Lipped " insert covers hood edge.
- One handed removal.
- 3 arrow quiver weighs 6.86 oz,15-3/4" long and distance from hood to gripper is 14".
- 5 arrow quiver weighs 9.9 oz, 19-3/4" long and distance from to hood to gripper is 18".
Tight Spot Mounting Bracket
- Allowing you to quickly and quietly remove the quiver or adjust its postion with one hand.
- No need to grab the hood and risk a sliced finger.
Alpha Tech Stick Quiver
- Simply snaps right on to the seat post of your favorite Lone Wolf hang-on stand and securely holds up to 4 climbing sticks.
- Can stack an additional 2 sticks.
- 2 per pack.
Third Hand Climbing Stands Stabilizer Straps
- Helps keep you and your climbing tree stand on the tree.
- Helps stabilize the top part of self climbing stands while hunting.
- Tethers top part of climber to platform while climbing.
- Cinches both parts tightly while carrying through the woods.