Razortip/cut Extra Blades 125gr
Replacement blades for the Razortip and Razorcut broadheads.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Hi Pro 5" Green Marco Vanes
- When using Fletch-tite cement, it is recommended that you clean the shaft first, then apply cement to the vane for best adhesion.
- Marco vanes are stocked in hi and low profile and both feature a narrow base.
- 100 pack.
Timberdoodle Rest Black Right Hand
- Specifically designed for finger shooters.
- Compensates for all forces exerted on an arrow at launch.
- Lightweight, made of 6061 T-6 aluminum.
- Comes standard with 1 Hunter Fin (bottom) and 1-Speed Fin (side) for perfect arrow flight with a finger release.
Diamond Vanes 380 White
- A high quality soft rubber vane suitable for bowhunters and target archers.
- The matte finish and soft material won't spook game and the design offers optimum stabilization for carbon and aluminum.
- The 3-7/8" vane is .5" high.
- 100 pack.
Sword Cyclops Scope .010 Up-pin Left Hand
- 1.5" I.D.
- T6061 aluminum housing.
- Hardened stainless steel 10/32 scope rod.
- 9" fiber ensures a bright aiming point
- Bubble level.
- Solid steel machined up-pin.
Shield Back Blue 2" Rw Feathers
- Nothing equals feathers for stability, forgiveness and accuracy.
- Shield back.
- Dyed, first-quality feathers only, no seconds.
- Right wing only.
- 100 pack.
Nap 2" Speed Hunter Quik Fletch Black Tube White/yellow/yellow
- The easiest way to fletch your arrows in less than 10 seconds and guaranteed not to slip.
- They shrink to fit any size arrow shaft.
- Available in NAP Quikspin Speed Hunters,Twister Vanes and Bohning Blazer Vanes; either white or black tubes.
- Available in 2" only.
- 6 pack.
15 Savannah Longbow Right Hand 60#
- Riser is Bubinga with Maple highlights.
- Limbs are Bubinga core covered with Zebra wood with clear glass overlay.
- Length: 62" AMO
- Draw weight: 50 - 60#
- Bow weight: 1 lb 1 oz.
- Brace height: 6-1/2" - 7-1/2"
Ol King Pin Xl .010 W/fiber Scope Right Hand
- Industry's most accurate sight tape system.
- Sight in 20 and 60 yards and you're dialed in to the yard out to 100 yards.
- Wheel forward design is ideal for mounting one piece quiver.
- Sight tape magnifier allows for adjustment to the 1/4" yard.
- Blind 20" feature allows for fast, no look return to your most common predetermined distance.
- 2.1" of vertical travel adjustment.
- Precision machined brass rack and pinion delivers silky smooth operation with zero slop.
- Interchangeable wheels allows for quick changes between multiple arrow or draw weight combinations.
- 2" housing.