Replacement Clip Chameleon 3 Apg Camo
Easy interchangeable camo plates stay securely locked in place.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Bj Nocks 7/32 Flo Green
- This nock has the snap–on feature which allows hunters to have an arrow ready at all times.
- Also, the snap-on feature is a must for the release shooter to prevent "arrow dropping."
Thermacell Holster Olive
- The "no-hands" way to transport and secure ThermaCell & ThermaScent appliances.
- Fits all full size ThermaCell and ThermaScent appliances.
- 360° rotating clip.
- Secures to most anything including belt, packs, fences, branches, stands, or lawn chairs.
- Side pouches for storing refills now feature elastic closures instead of noisy snaps.
452x Bowstring Material Blue 1/8# Spool
- 67% SK75 Dyneema, 33% Vectran.
- Half the strand size of 450 Plus.
- Slightly higher arrow speed.
- More strand count flexibility and improved looking strings.
- No creep; completely stable.
- Recommended strands: 22/24.
- Approx. ft/lb waxed: 8800.
Carter Attraction 4 Finger Release
The all new Attraction from Carter Enterprises has once again raised the bar in mechanical release aids. In the past, mechanical release designs limited the shooter to deciding on one shooting style or the other. However, the Attraction gives the shooter the option for shooting either a pull tension activated release or a thumb trigger activated release all in one comfortable unit. By simply adjusting one Allen head screw you can change the release from being pull tension activation to the thumb trigger activation release.
The Attraction is a perfectly harmonized combination of the top selling Evolution Series and the most popular Target series of release aids from historical Carter Enterprises. The Attraction has a very unique trigger and safety mechanism that allows the archer to execute the exact same shot regardless of the preferred activation method. In the past most pull tension releases require the archer to depress the trigger to activate the safety while drawing the bow which is opposite to what is done to shoot a typical thumb activation release. With the new Attraction design the archer can draw the bow without depressing the trigger/safety and then press the trigger/safety1 and hold it in while pulling through a perfect shot. One release, one shot feeling but with two different executions shot options.
Besides the unique trigger design the Attraction also has slick new options including removable pin set up for trigger tension customization, removable ITS magnet system, safety re-cocking lever for ease on let down and features an open jaw hook for quick and easy loading to a D-loop. Whether you prefer to pull, squeeze or BOTH, the Attraction is the release for you!