Replacement Clip Chameleon 3 Breakup Camo
Easy interchangeable camo plates stay securely locked in place.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
A/c/e 1206 Points #5 46gr
To achieve optimum arrow clearance and flight, Easton has developed a precision parabolic point to be as aerodynamic and drag free as possible. The parabolic shaped points are weight controlled to be within one-half grain.
Dacron Bowstring 12st White 36"
- Built from pre–waxed Dupont B–50 Dacron.
- Each strand has a 50 lb. strength and is served with an abrasive–resistance mono–filament serving.
- Sizes up to 44" are for compound bows that require teardrop (regular loops).
- Sizes 45" and up are for recurve/longbows (large loops).
D-75 Small Loop Brown 16 Strand 56 1/2"
- Manufactured with an exclusive procedure that reduces serving separations and overall stretch.
- These strings have special small end loops and mono centers.
- Designed to fit Hoyt, PSE, Bear/Jennings, Browning, Darton, Golden Eagle, High Country and Martin.
Zebra String Camo 53 1/2"
- Exceptionally stable with virtually no creep.
- Pre-stretched to minimize stretch on the bow.
- Manufactured from incredibly strong materials.
- The ultimate high-performance bow string and cable.
- Tan and Black twist.
- 22 strand.
Flitemate Points For 2512 50gr
- This point can be used as a tuning aid or to meet minimum 3-D weight rules by simply adding or subtracting set screws at the rear of the point.
- The following weight chart indicates the proper combination of screws needed to obtain the desired weight for each point.
- The weight screws are sold separately in packages of 60, which consists of 5 different sized screws, making it possible to increase the weight of each point 45 grains in 5 grain increments.
- If the desired weight is not known, insert the screws tightly and glue the point into the shaft.
- If the weight needs to be changed, remove the point and add or subtract the required screws to obtain the desired weight.
- After you have determined the proper weight for your arrows, add a small amount of glue to the rear of the point to prevent the screws from coming loose, as this could cause damage to the arrow.
First String Barnett Wildcat C5 Crossbow Cable
• Built to Each Crossbow's Specs.
• Hand Checked for Quality
• Servings Guaranteed not to Slip
• No Creep or Stretch
• DF97 String Material
• All End Loops are Served.
Sword Cyclops Scope .019 Up-pin Left Hand
- 1.75" I.D.
- T6061 Aluminum housing.
- Hardened Stainless Steel 10/32 scope rod.
- Available in .010 or .019 up-pin sizes.
- 12" fiber ensures a bright aiming point.
- Bubble level.