Replacement String For Predator
Replacement for Predator Crossbow.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Guide To "beginning Archery" Dvd
- Larry Wise covers the basics for beginners aged 6 to 60.
- Larry incorporates dramatic slow motion footage to illustrate key points of interest.
- Discussion includes: a brief history of archery, types of bows and arrows, accessories, problem solving, glossary of terms, shooter safety, organizations, bowhunting and broadheads, beginners needs, the steps to good form & much more.
- Approximately 81 minutes.
Dacron Bowstring 12st White 36"
BOW STRING WEIGHT CHART
- Built from pre-waxed Dupont B-50 Dacron.
- Each strand is served with an abrasive-resistance mono-filament serving.
- Sizes up to 44" are for compound bows that require teardrop (regular loops).
- Sizes 45" and up are for recurve/longbows (large loops).
- 12 strands for bows to 45 lbs
- 14 strands for bows 45 to 55 lbs
- 16 strands for bows 55 to 70 lbs
- 18 strands for bows over 70 lbs
K&h Ultimate Push/pull Call
- Simple to use.
- Creates amazingly realistic sounds.
- Great for beginners.
- Must have for advanced caller.
Wildgame Scrape Blaster 5oz
- Making scrapes just got easier.
- This powerful aerosol spray allows the user to create several scrapes per can in just seconds.
- Powerful UV enhanced foam soaks into the ground and attracts bucks for days.
- .5 oz.
Arrow Mat Xl Turkey Target 34x34
- Arrowmat targets will take 1000 shots or more before needing replacement.
- Vivid full color photo realistic imagery.
- Designed to complement most block/bag targets.
- Will never peel or flake & are 100% weatherproof.
15 Bow Madness 32 Skull Works Right Hand 29" 60#
- ATA/IBO speed: 340-332 fps
- Brace height: 6"
- Axle to axle: 32-3/8"
- Let off: 80%
- Draw length: 24"- 30"
- Draw weight: 60 lbs
- Maximum limb bolt turns from bottom: 10 turns
- Cam: Hybrid (MH)
Shrewd 600 Pro 12" Stabilizer Black
- Built from high modulus smooth sealed carbon to give shooter a stiff and versatile stabilizer.
- A thicker stronger .600 diameter carbon makes the 600 Pro stabilizer the stiffest and the strongest of any shrewd bars.
- Standard with 3-1oz steel end weights and 2-1/3 oz of aluminum end weights.
- Internal rubber dampening.
- 3" stainless steel threaded rod standard to allow adding as many as 9 weights per stabilizer.
- Black in color.