Returns & Exchanges
When an order is cancelled before we ship it, we will retain a Cancellation free/credit card processing fee of $7.75.
If you receive an item which is broken or defective you may return the item for a full refund. In order to receive this full refund we require that the returned merchandise be in complete and original condition. You may return most merchandise within 14 days of the original purchase.
Discontinued Items and items from Discontinued or defunct companies are non-returnable. All returns that are not due to defective products or BowhuntingOutlet.com mistakes will be charged a $10.00 restocking fee (per item)
. Item(s) must be in original packaging and in resalable condition.
If you need to return a product, you may request return authorization number at: http://www.BowhuntingOutlet.com/help.php?section=contactus&mode=update
In order to get an Return Authorization, in the Contact Form, You must list:
1) The Order Number that the item was on. (you can look that up in the Orders History
section of our website.
2) The item numbers and names of the products you are returning.
3) Why you are returning the item.
4) We will issue you a refund to your credit card or paypal account. we do not issue Returns for exchanges...you can always place a new order at any time.
5) Remember, if the item is not resellable as new we will not accept the item back.
Once you have recieved a return authorization number you may return the unused items in the original box within 14 days for a refund to the credit card account charged. All returns must be insured and postage prepaid. Please, clearly print/type your name, address and return authorization number on the outside of the package. ANY returns without a Bowhuntingoutlet.com issued return authorization number on the package will not be accepted. Shipping and Handling is only refundable on manufacturer defects or bowhuntingoutlet mistakes.
Used items will not be accepted. This includes items you have open tried and decide you do not "like". Clothing that has been washed or worn will not be accepted. There are NO exchanges. The 25% restocking fee applies to all returns not due to manufacturer defects. There are no returns given for custom arrows, treestands, tresstand accessories or muzzleloaders. If you have any questions or concerns please email email@example.com.
1. Because of insurance reasons, Treestands, Treestand Harnesses and Blackpowder Rifles may not be returned for any reason other than manufacturer defect. All Treestands, treestand accessories, treestad harnesses and Blackpowder rifles are covered under manufacturer warranties and customers should contact the manufacturer with repair and warranty questions.
2. Please note any items made by one of the following companies are completely NON-Returnable and NON exchangeable to Bowhuntingoutlet.com, any problems with the item must be delt with exclusively by the manufacturer :
Horton Manufacturing Products Inc, Barnett LLC products, Wildgame Innovations / BA Products, Carter Enterprises, Hawke Sport Optics, Leupold & Stevens/ Redfield, Non- Typical Inc., Reconyx, Rivers West, Scott Archery, Stream Light, 2XJ / Mid Atlantic Archery Product (MAAP), Vibrashine/Leaf River, and Bucks and Ducks. TO REQUEST AN RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER PLEASE CLICK HERE