Ripcord Launcher/containment Arm Black
Change out the replacement launcher and containment arm on your Ripcord rest.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Button Head Sight/quiver Screw 3/4"
- These extra screws are handy for mounting quivers, cable guards and sights in various combinations.
- Thread size is the AMO standard.
- See lengths listed below with screw type.
- All feature allen wrench tightening.
- Order by each.
S&s Verifier #7 Blue 1/8 Aperture
| | Verifiers are to be used with scope lenses with pins.
The greater the number the stronger the power.
- The Verifier peep has a lens in it similar to the ones in your reading glasses that will allow you to see your sight pins better on your hunting sight.
- Don't let changes in your vision compromise your ability to make the shot.
- The verifier lens sharpens the picture so pins and quarry are easy to see.
- The 1/8" verifier is for use in the 749-37, 749-37H, 749-45, 749-45H, 750-1 peeps.
- It will also fit in the 749-42LH and 753-1 peep with aid of a screw in reducer (753-3).
- We recommend use of a dual hex wrench for inserting verifiers into your peep.
- The Verifier is 1/8" or 1/4" aperture which fits the 1/8" Super Ball peep and the 1/8" or 1/4" Super Peep Hunter.
Magnum Fiber Guard Hood
- An innovative attachment to the front of the Classic Scope and the Classic Scope II which fully protects the fiber optics used in setting up the sight window.
- They have designed a scope hood for the front of their scopes that protects the fiber from vibration and bumping over its entire length.
- The hood adds additional sun and rain protection.
- Scope not included.
15 Ragim Impala Deluxe Right Hand 60" 45#
- Riser is made of exotic and walnut laminated woods.
- Limbs are clear fiber.
- Length: 60" AMO
- Weight: 45# - 60#
- Brace height: 7-1/4" - 8"
- Bow comes with inserts for a sight, stabilizer and Berger button.
- String is included.
- Durable powder coat finish.
- Aluminum seat.
- 360 degree swivel.
- Adjustable height.
- Adjustable feet, up to 2", for uneven ground.
- Pre-drilled for the G101 Shooting Stick mount.
- Steel base.
- Maximum capacity: 400 lbs.
- Seat size: 20" x 17".
- Seat height: 24".
- Weight: 17 lbs.