Saturday Night Special Release ** Colors May Vary **
The Saturday Night Special is a three-finger model designed to be shot exclusively with a D-Loop. The release has a short neck, which allows archers to add about 1/2 inch of draw length back to their setups. While this crisp shooting release has a broad adjustment range for trigger tension, the truly unique feature is how light it can be set while still maintaining consistency and safety, a feature previously not found in the majority of release aids. The innovative firing mechanism designed in the Saturday Night Special has eliminated the problems of consistent releases with light, sensitive, precise trigger settings making this the preferred release for both competitive archer and bow hunter.
** Colors may vary **
Customers also bought
Send to friend
The CXL machined aluminum inserts will fit precisely into the CXL shafts only. Package of 12.
Dacron Bowstring 14st Black 31"
- Built from pre–waxed Dupont B–50 Dacron.
- Each strand has a 50 lb. strength and is served with an abrasive–resistance mono–filament serving.
- Sizes up to 44" are for compound bows that require teardrop (regular loops).
- Sizes 45" and up are for recurve/longbows (large loops).
Vanetec V Maxx 4" Red Vanes
- V-MAX vanes are a standard profile vane specifically designed for increasing the surface area resulting in immediate control.
- V-MAX vanes provide unmatched durability.
- Durable enough to withstand the demand of pass-thru shots attainable with today's high speed bows and crossbows.
Xs Bowstring Material Flo Ylw
- Made from the highest quality HMPE.
- Incredible speed.
- Superior strength.
- Unmatched stability.
- 100% HMPE.
Vx3 4.5-14x40 Lr Matte Duplex
- Xtended Twilight Lens System.
- Second generation waterproofing.
- Twin bias spring erector system.
- 1/4 MOA finger click adjustments.
- Blackened lens edge.
- Parallax adjustment control.
- 24K gold plated ring and medallion.
- Field of view @ 100 yards: 18.7' Low/7.3' High.
- Weight: 15.1 oz.
- Length: 12.6".
- Eye relief: 4.4".