Apple Motor Saw 8000 Rpm Pro/easton
This motor is to replace motors on Apple Archery Pro-Saw bearing driven motor with plug and switch.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
1/16" Aperture W/#3 Lens
- The #1 lens (yellow dot on aperture) is a weak clarifier lens which can be used with any scope.
- The #2 lens (green dot on aperture) is a standard clarifier.
- This lens will usually work best with a 3, 4 or 6 power scope lens or larger.
- The #3 lens (red dot on aperture) is mainly used to clear up a high powered lens.
- All super peep apertures will work with the super ball peep housing.
- Clarifier included.
- Rubber-coated for quiet use.
- Tapered screw point for easy mounting.
- Works for firearms, bows and any gear you can hang.
15 Bear Grizzly Right Hand 60#
- 58" AMO length.
- Crowned, cut-on center arrow shelf with Bear hair rest and leather side plate.
- Includes Dacron Flemish string.
- 1-piece riser - crafted from red Dymondwood.
- Limbs - overlaid with clear maple, backed and faced with high strength black fiberglass
Sword Feather Vision 4x Lens
- Clear glass lens.
- Specific curved structure to provide clearer image.
- Zeiss anti reflective coating.
- 4X (+.50).
Timberdoodle Ii Rest Black Left Hand
- Over 1" of vertical adjustment.
- Specifically designed for finger shooters.
- Lightweight and made of rugged 6061 T-6 aluminum.
- Features a zero play pivoting yoke assembly for extremely quiet and worry-free shooting.
- Will accommodate all arrow size and materials.
- Comes standard with 1 Hunter fin (on bottom) and 1 Speed fin (on the side) for perfect arrow flight with a finger release.
- Includes 4 strips of "smoke quiet" silencing tape to ensure a quiet draw when hunting.
Crucial Two Piece 6 Arrow Quiver Black Skull Works Camo
- Adjustable up and down to fit a wide variety of bows and arrow lengths with a unique 1 screw clamping system.
- Mounts close to the riser for a sleek and compact profile.
- Lightweight and durable construction.
Black Jack 3 Finger Release Medium
- Proprietary trainer lock technology.
- Mirco adjustable sears.
- Clicker hook, allows you to go from a click or regular style with out changing your setting.
- cross training technology.
- Adjustable pulling post.
- Rope or d-loop.
Composite Powder Measure
- Economical and reliable way to accurately measure powder charges.
- Clear tubular measure with graduated markings precisely indicates exact powder amount.
- 10-120 grains.