Scott Silverhorn Release Buckle
The new Silverhorn design minimizes draw length loss without sacrificing strength and durability. These innovative releases feature a smaller, sleeker head for incredible precision, and a new knurled trigger for exact finger placement. Internal components are machined from the highest grade steel, including a hand-polished stainless steel hook for smooth and consistent firing. The Silverhorn also features a hook-stop to reduce excess firing travel. Color: Black.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Tinks Trail Dispenser Combo
- Versatile Tink's Scent Bomb.
- Extra wide boot pad.
- Scent dragger attaches to a belt loop to lay a continuous scent trail.
Flitemate Points For 2613 200gr
- This point can be used as a tuning aid or to meet minimum 3-D weight rules by simply adding or subtracting set screws at the rear of the point.
- The following weight chart indicates the proper combination of screws needed to obtain the desired weight for each point.
- The weight screws are sold separately in packages of 60, which consists of 5 different sized screws, making it possible to increase the weight of each point 45 grains in 5 grain increments.
- If the desired weight is not known, insert the screws tightly and glue the point into the shaft.
- If the weight needs to be changed, remove the point and add or subtract the required screws to obtain the desired weight.
- After you have determined the proper weight for your arrows, add a small amount of glue to the rear of the point to prevent the screws from coming loose, as this could cause damage to the arrow.
Dacron Bowstring 14st Black 47"
- Built from pre–waxed Dupont B–50 Dacron.
- Each strand has a 50 lb. strength and is served with an abrasive–resistance mono–filament serving.
- Sizes up to 44" are for compound bows that require teardrop (regular loops).
- Sizes 45" and up are for recurve/longbows (large loops).
Series 22 Gt Nock Black
Gold Tip nocks feature a unique notched design that locks positively to your bowstring and stays locked during stalks or waits on stand. Its extra-long insert section engages more of the arrow shaft to ensure proper alignment. Package of 12.
Super Ball Peep Kit 1/32, 3/64, 3/32, 1/16, 1/8
- Apertures fit all standard Specialty Archery peeps.
- The peep reducer is needed for the aperture to be used in the 1/4" peeps.
- This kit contains: apertures, a dual hex wrench and a clear storage case.
Hs Fresh Earth Dryer Sheets
- Prevents static cling in hunting clothes while adding a fresh earth cover scent or keeping your garments odorless.
- Leaves no residue in dryer.
- 15 pack.