Seat O' Pants Climbing System
The system comes ready to use, requires Seat-O-The-Pants safety harness. The climbing rope is 30 ft. and made of 4000 lb. polyester. Simply slide the loop up or down the rope as you climb.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Mad Max Blind Mossy Oak Infinity
- Compact, lightweight design is ideal for the run and gun style hunter.
- Built-in shooting sticks.
- Sets up in seconds.
Heartland 1/4 Acre Plot Protect
- Stops or severely reduces deer browsing in treated areas, allowing to preserve planting until harvest or until plants are mature.
- 1 kit protects 1/4 acre for 8 weeks.
Featherlite Stabilizer 8" Lost
- Feather Lite stabilizer lineup includes a machined aluminum base with an integral quick disconnect attachment system.
- Designed to allow the shooter to adjust the weight exactly where it is needed to achieve perfect balance.
- The weights are held in a vibration dampening Navcom slider.
- These weights are interchangeable.
Ams Crossbow Gator Right Hand Kit
- Big Game Retriever Pro with 400# test braided Spectra line.
- 3- Break away crossbow bolts with AMS Big Game Chaos Point.
- 1- AMS Sleek-X crossbow mount.
- 2- AMS Big Game Mega floats.
- 1- 25 yard spool of 400# Fast Flight line.
- 1- "Between the Banks" DVD.
Browning Camo Tri-fold Wallet
- Rugged cotton canvas fabric in Mossy Oak Breakup Infinity camo.
- Distressed brown top grain leather interior and trim.
- Woven Buckmark logo tab.
- Fully lined with 300 denier polyester fabric in Mossy Oak Breakup Infinity camo.
- Packaged in peggable or shelvable gift box.
- 6 card pockets, 1 clear ID window, 2 side pockets and 2 currency pockets.
- Closed size: 4-1/4" x 3-1/2".
Lnl Low Drag 50c 250gr Sst Bullet
- Allows you to preload pellets onto Hornady's exclusive SST-ML bullet providing a convenient way to accomplish fast loading & reloading.
- Gives you true 200 yard performance.
- Flies flatter, hits harder, and expands better.
- Cone is a double pack that includes 2 separate moisture resistant 5 load field packs.
- .50 caliber.