Shooting Rail For X 1 Climbing Stands
X1SR SHOOTING RAIL FOR X-1 CLIMBING STAND
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Primos #109 True Triple Call
- As with the True Double, the reeds do not touch and are staggered.
- There are 3 frames allowing 3 reeds to work independently for producing raspy hen yelps to coarse old gobbler yelps.
- The True Triple is thicker than most mouth calls.
Mini Blazer Vanes 1.5" Black
- A 1.5" version of our Blazer vane.
- Designed specifically for target shooters looking for the Blazer's steering capabilities.
- Less weight of only 3 grains.
- 100 pack.
Sword Lens 2x 1.75"
- Clear, sharp image.
- 100% glass flat ground.
- Anti scratch, anti reflective coated.
K&h Fawn Bleat
- Single reed accurately produces the quiet, contented bleats of a calm fawn and loud, frantic fawn-in-distress sounds.
- Brings in bucks and does any time during the season, not just during the peak of the rut like other calls.
- Easy to use and has enough volume to reach distant deer.
Ez Crest After Fletch Pink Skull Zebra 4" Wrap
- Now you can apply these 2 part wraps either before or after fletching your shafts.
- Make a statement with your arrows, give them a professional, distinctive look.
- Easily apply the 1" wrap portion between the nock and the fletchings and the other portion of the wrap after the fletchings and your ready to shoot.
- Track your arrow in flight.
- Matched weight.
- Applies instantly to any carbon shaft (up to a 2100 shaft).
- 12 wraps per package.