Shooting Rail For X 1 Climbing Stands
X1SR SHOOTING RAIL FOR X-1 CLIMBING STAND
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Ultra Bow Jax String Silencer
- Bow Jax String Silencer increases velocity 1-3 fps.
- No bow press needed.
- Fastens with zip tips (included).
- Long-lasting even on the highest performance bow-lasting 1200+ shots.
- Reduces noise by 90%.
- 4 pack.
Dacron Bowstring 12st White 28"
- Built from pre–waxed Dupont B–50 Dacron.
- Each strand has a 50 lb. strength and is served with an abrasive–resistance mono–filament serving.
- Sizes up to 44" are for compound bows that require teardrop (regular loops).
- Sizes 45" and up are for recurve/longbows (large loops).
First String Barnett Wildcat C5 Crossbow Cable
• Built to Each Crossbow's Specs.
• Hand Checked for Quality
• Servings Guaranteed not to Slip
• No Creep or Stretch
• DF97 String Material
• All End Loops are Served.
Moultrie P-150i Panoramic 8mp No-glow Camera Realtree Xtra
- Resolution: 8 MP.
- Trigger speed: Less than 1 second.
- Detection range: 45'.
- Flash range: 70'.
- Battery life: 9,000 images.
- Flash technology: No-Glow infrared.
- Color: Realtree Xtra.
- HD video: 720p.
- Color display: No.
- Imprint data: Date/Time/Moon phase/Camera ID.
- Operates on 6 C-cell batteries (not included).
14 Saber Takedown Vista Camo 64" Rh 40#
- Lightweight magnesium handle equipped with thermal elite grip.
- Length: 64" AMO
- Draw weights: 30# - 55#
- Bow weight: 3 lb 4 oz
- Brace height: 6-3/4" - 7-1/2"
Bc Dirty Bird 3" Bullseye Target
- Name comes from the splatter of white that appears upon bullet impact.
- A great value and simple to use.
- Black and white contrast is perfect for reading shot groups.
- Non-adhesive back also allows you to affix to any surface.
Primos Jellyhead Maximum 20g .570 Remington
- The Jelly Head Maximum utilizes an extended taper and fluted ports to tighten patterns up to 20% and reduce recoil.
- Primos utilizes proprietary Black-T coating.
- The same protective barrier utilized by the military's Special Forces to prevent rust and corrosion on weapons in the harshest environments.