Sims Ultra X Camo Crossbow Split Limbsaver
The Ultra-X Crossbow Dampeners are specifically engineered to dampen unwanted noise and vibration commonly associated with high-power crossbows.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Split Kisser For 16&18 Strand Strings
- These kissers give you a good feel for your string position even through a facemask or other cover–up.
- Comfortable rounded edge.
- Perforated design avoids extra weight on the string.
- Slotted for easy application.
- Secures with blackened brass positioning ring.
Carter Fits Me Release
The name says it all. Designed to fit small or medium hand sizes, the Fits Me takes its styling cues from the ever popular Insatiable. Easy loading and precise trigger feel are just a few of the reasons why this is one of everyone's favorite releases.
Scent Shield White Lightning 12oz
- Clear White spray leaves no noticeable trace on camo clothing.
- Shake well, adjust nozzle to mist, spray thoroughly.
- Dual Action Formula.
- Neutralizes odor-Chemically and by Absorption. Kills human scent on contact.
- Attracts, absorbs and holds all other odors.
- Powerful affinity for human odor.
- Active ingredients is naturally occurring carbon-like compound
Mossy Oak Logo Cap Blaze Orange
- 6 panel, structured.
- Polyester crown, black cotton twill visor, pre-curved sandwich visor.
- Hook/loop tape closure.
- One size fits most.
Extreme Silhoutte Peep Pink 3/16"
- Extreme recommends the use of the 3/16" peep for the Recon and Raptor sights.
- Recommends the 1/4" peep with the Challenger, Tundra and Diablo Series sights.
- Feather-light, natural fibers that float along with wind currents accurately tracing the wind's path.
- By releasing 2 or 3 of the Windfloater fiber periodically, the hunter can establish an invisible line of where his scent is being carried.
- Approximately 50 fibers in a package.
Rage Kore Shock Collars
- Add these shock-absorbing collars to your Rage three-blade broadheads with Kore Technology, to prevent the blades from accidentally deploying.
- If you happen to bump your arrow or broadhead while on stand or stalking.